MakeupHeimish
[heimish] ARTLESS GLOW BASE 40ml SPF50+ PA+++

[heimish] ARTLESS GLOW BASE 40ml SPF50+ PA+++

by Heimish

Glow base gives a luxurious glossy, bright and natural radiance effect as a soft and finely shining pearliness formula. Net Wt. 1.35 fl. oz. / 40 ml

What does this sunscreen smell like?
[product:heimish]-artless-glow-base-40ml-spf50-pa] yay or nay?
Start your review of [heimish] ARTLESS GLOW BASE 40ml SPF50+ PA+++!
Randi C.
Brazil, IN
[heimish] ARTLESS GLOW BASE 40ml SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Randi C.
I know most skincare enthusiasts understand the struggle to find a good spf.One you can wear daily, thats not super greasy, doesn't leave a cast, and doesn't have a finish so matte it looks like you just put on a terrible color of powder 😬... I've gotten to wear I'm always checking to see if I can find my HG sunscreen. Then I found this one. Its perfect for days out, when you're in a hurry and don't have time for makeup , but still don't want to pass on the glow... Leaves no cast, isn't greasy or matte, feels lightweight, but still provides great sun protection. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's in the market for a very nice, sheer spf. 😊
aleks K.
[heimish] ARTLESS GLOW BASE 40ml SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by aleks K.
This has such a pleasant smell for an SPF and I love that its pink and you can see it sparkle. Doesn't leave glitter or anything on your face and just gives your high points a very pretty sheen.
P A.
[heimish] ARTLESS GLOW BASE 40ml SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by P A.
Today I am reviewing Heimish Artless glow base Spf 50 PA+++. It claims to provide a luxurious glossy base and give a natural radiance effect. Lets start the review..
🌸 Sleek elegant packaging
🌸 Creamy texture
🌸 40ml tube
🌸 Affordable

This primer base is like a glow based primer which has sun protection and has finely milled pearl like sheen. The pearls or glitter are not visible once blended. It is very hydrating and gives a beautiful glow. It did not feel heavy or greasy after 8 hours. This is different than a tone up base and provides a lovely radiance. It can be used like a sun based moisturizer only too. This contains a chemical sunscreen so not recommended for sensitive skin.
🌸 Sleek elegant packaging
🌸 Creamy texture
🌸 40ml tube
🌸 Affordable

Jacqueline T.
Philadelphia, PA
Good base for makeup, but leaves your skin looking really dewy! If that’s what you’re into, then highly recommend this, especially since it has SPF50+ pa+++!! Asian sunscreen tends to have more coverage than American ones
Janet Z.
For my dry skin this gives me a dewy finish while protecting my skin! Smells so refreshing and my skin loves it!
Laura H.
Mission Viejo, CA
I used this sunscreen almost everyday for a year and I love it. It goes on nice under makeup and even has a super subtle shimmer in it that leaves your skin looking very glowy.
Tiff C.
Leaves a slightly dewish finish that looks great under powder foundation, but a bit too wet when layered under a BB Cream/tinted moisturizer. while the dewiness is nice, I was expecting a more illuminating payoff, but I guess I should have used a luminizer instead. I do appreciate the SPF in the product. It doesn't leave a white cast at all and has a pleasant floral scent.
Esbeydi R.
[heimish] ARTLESS GLOW BASE 40ml SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by Esbeydi R.
Purchased at: eBay
LOVE the new look but has the same wonderful formula. It stays a bit tacky for a while but will dry down in about 10 minutes. There's no stinging around the eyes, no glitter, it's moisturizing but not greasy. It does have added fragrance & essential oils but I think it's not too strong & it's not irritating on my sensitive skin.
R R.
[heimish] ARTLESS GLOW BASE 40ml SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by R R.
[heimish] ARTLESS GLOW BASE 40ml SPF50+ PA+++ uploaded by R R.
Really loved using this multipurpose sunscreen and base. The product lasted me a while which is good and makes a nice glow effect on my skin. It is also very hydrating on my dry skin which is a huge plus!
Svetlana P.
Boca Raton, FL
best base! For my combination skin went perfect! a slight glow of the skin and excellent spf, and moisturized skin