BY HEIDI KLUM

Tonka Bean, Pink Pepper, Pear, Lily of the Valley, Mandarin Orange, Mimose, Sunflower, Musk, Vanilla see more...

Heidi Klum Shine EDT Spray
  • "Discovered it a few years ago when my dad got it for my mom for Christmas & it's been my go-to ever since." in 1 review
  • "Smells really good and I must say that it is not overkill with this one." in 1 review
Dani W.
Corvallis, OR
This is my absolute fave! Discovered it a few years ago when my dad got it for my mom for Christmas & it's been my go-to ever since. It's got a light, floral, feminine scent that isn't overpowering. I recently discovered that it's being discontinued, so I now have like 6 backups. I'm not looking forward to the day [many, many years from now] that I run out & have to find a new perfume. :[
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
I really like this perfume. It is not my favorite, go to perfume, but I reach for it on occasion. I keep a bottle at my fiance's house because he really likes it on me. It is a light, floral scent that doesn't need a lot, but does last quite a while.
Kathleen M.
North Port, FL
Smells really good and I must say that it is not overkill with this one. Just right if you are looking for a good perfume but without the hefty price tag.
Holly F.
Minneapolis, MN
Such an unpleasant fragrance, I had to give away the bottle I got right away. I was disappointed, I wanted so badly to love Heidi's fragrance!
becca k.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this scent ! Reminds me so much of Heidi Klum herself, love it. Great for going out with friends or having a party. Must buy !
Lena S.
Mobile, AL
I fall in love with this perfume. Really nice smell not to strong and not to soft. Parfüm not too expensive
Ruzica R.
That's so good I love this scent wear it all the time for a night out of the town it smells heavenly
Mohana W.
I've bought my second bottle of this beautiful perfume. I absolutely love the that the scent is subtle but sexy..It's understated and great for a night out. It's more of like a classic/signature scent. I totally recommend you go and give it a smell.