BY GUMMI BEARS

Tami T.
woodlake
Gummy bears are my favorite sweet treat! I throw mine in the freezer and it’s a super refreshing summer splurge. The white ones are my favorite! Way better than chocolate and less calories! I purchase these on a regular basis!
Elizabeth G.
Carson, CA
Heide Gummi Bears are THE BEST! You can't go wrong with these....except for the yellow ones-I don't like those. Other than that, gotta have them. They are sweet and gummy and they just remind me of my childhood. If you haven't tried them, GO!
Michele W.
Ocean, NJ
I am a candy fanatic and my favorite candy by far are Gummi Bars. So sweet and chewy! My son and I can eat 2 bags in one sitting. We both have a Huge sweet tooth!!!!
Tabitha C.
Rockwood, TN
I always prefer gummi candy to chocolate I have never been a fan of chocolate and the gummi bears and the gummi life savers are everything
Macey S.
Brighton, IL
I love these gummy bears. They are very sweet and soft. Very chewy too. I highly recommend trying. You won't be disappointed!
Gabriela V.
Montebello, CA
I love that these gummy bears have been around since I was a child. I feel that the flavor and taste is great.
Morgan J.
Corning, CA
These gummi bears are a great combo of chewy but soft! If you love gummy candies, this is a def buy. :)
Shanique F.
West Monroe, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love gummy bears and these are sweet and tasty. I love these and highly recommend...
Misty D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are usually a favorite of mine. I must say this product was not very good.sticky to touch taste was horrible, I can't seem to find any more to be able to compare.