Hei By Alfred Sung Men's Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Kristine P.Hei By Alfred Sung Men's Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Chanada T.Hei By Alfred Sung Men's Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Chanada T.

BY ALFRED SUNG

A fresh, green scent, with bamboo, cedar and mahogany tones. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sharah  S.
Sharah S.
This scent is divine!! It makes me week every time I smell it. It is a must for the special person in your life. Don't hesitate grab it and purchase it.
Lilly H.
Lilly H.
It's okay but it's not my favorite scent due to it smells like outside mixed with some strong cologne
C L.
C L.
Smells amazing! 😍😗😋😘
Michele W.
Michele W.
Brawley, CA
I used to get this for my ex while we were dating. It is a great scent and I loved that it complimented Shi.
julie p.
julie p.
Van Buren, AZ
I like this spray i used to purchase it for a guy friend of mine all the time and it smelled amazing on him.
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
My, now husband, used to wear this cologne when we were dating back in high school & college. Whenever I spell this cologne I automatically think of him and it will always be my favorite scent. He has tried other colognes since, and they are fine, but this will always be my favorite + you don't have to take out a loan to purchase the damn stuff. I would highly recommend this product.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
MIAMI, Florida
Hei smells awesome got it for his birthday last year i love smelling it on him smells real good looking for a awesome gift for a guy buy this 10 out of 10
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
I've been buying this cologne for my husband for 10 years now. I love how it smells on him. Not strong and over powering at all I wear the woman's version Shi and just love them both.