BY HEFTY #13 in Trash Bags

42 gal. (170L). Twist Tie 2 ft. 8-1/2 in. x 4 ft. (83.1cm x 1.2m). 2 mil. (50 um). see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
We bought then when we were building our house and cleaning up the property for trash, debris and other stuff and they worked so great.  The size is big enough for things like that, but not too big you could not handle it.  They held up under a lot of weight and pressure without tearing or breaking.  The drawstrings were also very strong and held up under a lot of pressure.  I would definitely recommend these.  At the time we purchased them at Fred's.
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
I had to stack up on these because I'll be moving and its cheaper than cardboard boxes. I also had to use them so that roach bonbs don't stink up my clothes. And I buy the ones with the scent in it. It might be overwhelming when you use a lot of those at once because the smell is string but I wouldn't ask for any other way.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
These trash bags are my favorite. Very durable & affordable. They do the job & come in a good variety for every need. I prefer the drawstring over those that don't have the drawstring, but it's not THAT big of a deal to me. Highly recommend :)
Sadie J.
Review for: Hefty® Contractor 45 Gal. Heavy Duty Clean-Up Bags 20 ct Box more...
These are AWESOME! If you ever need large trash bags, use these. They hold up VERY well!

I have used these on so many occasions - cleaning out a storage unit, packing during a move, lawn clippings, etc.

Haha, you can fit so many stuffed animals in here! And they are strong enough for tree branches, old computer parts, wire hangers, shoes, etc.
Rebecca B.
Review for: Steelsak® more...
We use these bags when we are getting rid of things or cleaning the yard. They are nice and thick and can hold a lot! I have also found that if you have something you're getting rid of that smells bad these are good to keep the smell in after tied. So power outage and cleaning out refrigerator these should be on the shopping list!
Carolina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Drawstring 60 Bags more...
After having a party, this does the job. What more do you need in a trash bag besides the size and not ripping? I have filled these trash bags with bottles, plates, cups, and whatever else needs to be cleaned up. The quality if nice so that you don't have to worry about the trash bag ripping.
Brieanne F.
Bordentown, NJ
My boyfriend recently moved out of a house that he shared with two of his guy friends. As you can imagine, there was a ton of trash to throw out after. These bags are affordable and durable and were perfect for the job. If you are getting rid of heavy duty items, I would highly recommend.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Hefty Contractor Heavy Duty Clean-Up Bags 45 Gal. 17 Ct Box more...
These can hold EVERYTHING! When I do my spring cleaning to get rid of all the junk I've accumulated these are my go to. They're huge, they're strong, and they never rip. Just pay attention to what you put in there because eventually you'll be able to fill it and it will weigh more than you.
Christina E.
These are some great and strong bags! I am not a fan of cheap generic bags that tear easily. These bags are a far cry from weak and cheap quality. I recommend this for anyone who is doing serious cleaning or maybe even moving and you don't want to use a lot of boxes. They are strong for sure
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
We use these for all our outdoor trash and recycling needs. We keep three recycling bins for bottles and cans that we take to the recycling center periodically. These hold up fairly well and don't rip too easily, which is important when the sugary cans have been siting in the sun for months.