BY HEFTY #3 in Storage Bags

40 Slider Bags: Quart (.94L) 7 in. x 8 in. (17.7cm x 20.3cm). see more...

• Would you recommend these over ziplock?6 Answers
  • Do they break easily if it has a lot of weight ? 3 Answers
  • Do you use these for liquid items too?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
kai f.
Review for: One Zip more...
I love using these bags over any other kinds because of how durable they are. They don’t rip and tear when you freeze them and they last inside of my back pack when I need small snacks in between classes
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
These bags are very durable, I never have to worry about them ripping or leaking. The zip that closes these are strong as well. I always watch when they go on sale because they can be expensive but worth the money
Hefty Zip Bag Is good when i want to keep food fresh and not having mess all over the house. The pros it works and it is easy for my daughter to open and slide close by herself. It depends where you shop at. I get mine from family dollar or Wal-Mart it is all about sticking to a budget.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Hefty bags are great quality, although I feel they are too pricey. The less expensive store brands work just as well in my opinion and are less expensive. That being said, when I use these bags I have always been satisfied with them. They stay closed very well and keep food fresh. I like the zip closure - it's easier to use than the standard bag seal.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
I love the quality of these bags!
The slider on the store brand bags slides easily off of each end, the sliders on these bags are held much more securely on and I would have to tug pretty hard to get one to come off. The bags themselves are thicker and more durable as well. I use them not only for storing food items, but also for organizing and storing other small items.
Melanye M.
ruskin , FL
Review for: Hefty Gallon Storage Bags - 15 CT more...
they are the best , even doe we add heavy things they dont easily rip
i always use them for my school lunch and they are durable
i have a couple months purchasing them
stephanie B.
Dalton, GA
This year we had some messy glittery Christmas decorations that we didn’t want to store with the rest of our yearly decor because the glitter always makes a mess.... HEFTY bags to the rescue! Always making life easier Hefty Storage Bags
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
We have used these bags in our home and have never had any major issues with them. My daughter whom has disabilities loves the 'zippper" part of these bags as it makes it a lot easier for her to open and close them, she doesn't have to guess if they are closed.
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
Hefty does it again. I love how easy these are to use and how they hold up so very well. They can be a bit pricy, but the work well and you get what you pay for which is an amazing product that holds up well and does the job so great as well.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Review for: One Zip more...
Absolutely love these, they hold everything nice and having the tab makes it a lot easier to keep them sealed. As weird as it sounds I used these to transport my fish too and from college, because they held the water in so the fish could survive. I couldn't find anything better that would leak water everywhere. Granted I was only taking them about an hour (maximum) away so they weren't kept in there for very long before they were back in their massive tank! (Each had his own bag, they were too little zebra fish)
Larayne f.
summerville, SC
What do you depend on hefty for?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
What do you use your bags for?
Sarah G.
Would you recommend these over ziplock?
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Do you use these for liquid items too?
Jen S.
Pensacola, FL
Do they break easily if it has a lot of weight ?