Hefty Small Garbage Bags

by Hefty

Small Garbage Bags. 4 Gal. Size 17 in. x 18 in.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hefty Small Garbage Bags!
Yamilleth R.
Shoreham
Esta bolsas la uso yo para mi baño son pequeñas no son tan fuerte que digamos pero soportan ya que uno lo que hecho es papel higiénico así que no pesa mucho este pero si funciona son muy buena y trae muchas bolsas así que yo se la recomiendo de verdad
Tessa R.
Homestead, PA
I keep small trash bags in my car! I work a lot and drive a lot so keeping my car clean is a big to do!
Brittany B.
Griffin, GA
These garbage bags are amazing. Usually you have to use grocery bags or other bags from stores and it is nice to actually have bags that are for smaller trash cans. The garbage bags don't leak and they are very easy to take out when they're full. They're easy to replace and you don't have to worry about them ripping.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
We put a small garbage can in my house so we wouldn't let it become over filled. These work great for my can. I have never had one for them break on me.
Sabrina M.
Mebane, NC
These are great for your everyday trash. Good quality. Would highly recommend to everyone.
Kimberlee P.
Wellston, OH
These are a great bag for the bathroom trash can, they are just the right size and durable.
Claire E.
Santa monica, CA
I use these small garbage bags for my smaller trashcans in my bedroom, bathroom, office, etc. It's so much easier to keep the wastebaskets clean and to take out the trash as needed when there's a trashbag inside. I definitely recommend these!
Grace S.
Carbondale, IL
These garbage bags fit our trashcan perfectly. They are very strong and durable bags that always keep the smell contained!
Catrina A.
La Crosse, FL
I have these in all my bathroom wastebins, the are easy to keep in the bathroom and look better than an old,shopping bag
Jornisse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Just like the cups i also buy the Hefty trash bags . these are amazing they come with a scented lavamendar smell. And don't break as easily as other trash bags .

Looking for your answer?