Home & GardenKitchen & DiningFood Storage BagsHefty
Hefty Slider Storage Bags Quart Size 70 ct Box

Hefty® Slider Storage Bags Quart Size 70 ct Box

Quart (.94L), 7 in. x 8 in. (17.7cm x 20.3cm).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hefty® Slider Storage Bags Quart Size 70 ct Box!
How would you rate this product?
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
I said before I didn't have a preference in brands but I think I do like these a bit better than glad as far as quality. I wish they would make these and others like it a bit cheaper and of course its not good for the environment either. But I do use them and recommend if you're going to use that this brand is good. Hefty® Gallon Size Storage Bags 23 count
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
Holds well and seals food well. It keeps my food fresh and slider is an added plus to it. Affordable and convenient
Mary B.
M
I hate when I’m trying to fit food into a bag, but with Hefty I don’t have to worry about making a mess and the room to store things is crazy.
nicole N.
I love these hefty bags. I use them for everything. I use them to store make up, food, and even arts and craft supplies for my children. They are sturdy and the zipper is always handy. I don’t have to worry about these bags ever breaking on me.
Ashley V.
Great value great quality keeps my food fresh would recommend using without lid in microwave
Sheri P.
Beaufort, SC
1,481 reviews
This is the standard size storage bags that I use for food leftovers, or placing things into miscellaneous storage. It's very durable, I like how the top seals nice and close. It compacts things down and make storage of Breeze.
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
Great quality for a great price! Definitely suggest! They also have it at the dollar store which is nice :))
SkynCara L.
These are great. I love the little slider. Much better than the nap zip lock. I always buy them on sale.
Luca Lacey B.
Agoura Hills, CA
Great product and one of the best bags I have found so far! They last in the fridge and in the freezer. Definitely recommend
Connie G.
Edmonton, KY
This is a great product for leftovers and is easy to use . Handy for a lot of deferent things. Great for storing small things for activity projects.

Looking for your answer?