BY HEFTY

YXE1049 Features: Kitchen waste bag Recycled plastic bags with easy drawstring closure Contains 10pct post-consumer recycled content, 65pct total recycled content Easy to close, lift and carry 20 Per pack Capacity: 33 Gallon Color/Finish: Color: Black Dimensions: Thickness: 1.1 Mil Dimensions: 36.25'' H x 33'' W see more...

Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Hefty bags are great. They are my go to trash bags. They are tough enough to take whatever I have to throw at them. I love them for basement cleaning and yardwork,as well as for teenager room cleaning.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are the most durable bags I have ever used. Holds whatever I throw at em. Reasonably priced and everyone loves the drawstring. Let's be real. I highly recommend this product.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Hefty Renew Recycled Waste Bag in Black From trash to travel, cooking to cleanup, Hefty has a wide array of home products that help make life easier in every corner of your home and beyond.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Eco-friendly and also can hold your garbage. What's not to love?! If you are trying to be earthy friendly then you will want these. Unfortunately the price tag that comes along with it can be more than what some people are willing to pay for. But, if you are already going the extra mile to keep the earthy happy, then add an extra step with these.
Daisy M.
Irving, TX
Great brand of trash bags! This product is even better cause its from recycled material. They're a little cheaper in price than then normal trash bags. Normally purchase at target or Walmart depending on specials
Danika H.
Marion, IA
We always use Hefty brand but the fact that they are recycled plastic is great. we are all about going green in our home and I personally love upcycling things so I love this idea.
Emely J.
Brooklyn , Ny
I love any type of hefty bags but I like these for when I decide to change my apt around they're big and haven't broken on me yet lol did I mention I flip my apt upside down at least every few months well I do lol
Jenny K.
Hillsboro, OR
Well there is not much to say here except this is a great bag and gets the job done! stay away from dollar trash bags, you will regret it when you are picking up trash from your door to the street lol!
Ada J.
My sister, a mom of two, uses these in her house. You she is juggling cleaning, cooking, and making sure the house doesn't burn down- garbage control is one thing you don't want on your mind.
Moriah M.
Redlands, CA
These bags are strong and they last most bags tare on me but these ones hold up to all the trash and my kids make a lot of trash the ties are strong and don't bust
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
Do these come in different sizes?
demi b.
Orange park, FL
How much are these?l
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Where can I buy these?
Mirsada H.
Are these really recycled waste bags?
demi b.