Hefty Plastic Cups uploaded by Ruth A.Hefty Plastic Cups uploaded by Jackie R.

BY HEFTY #3 in Disposable Cups

Hefty Easy-Grip 18 oz Plastic Cups: Single-use cups reduce cleanup time and leave more time for fun Disposable for your convenience Ultra-strong and durable Slip-resistant grip see more...

• Benderan basitos chiquitines de 6 oz2 Answers
  • Is this just the basic red solo cup? Does anyone really use the l...3 Answers
  • "Love the easy grip its so much easier to hold." in 1 review
  • "They got the job done but were kinda thin. " in 1 review
Melanye M.
ruskin , FL
Review for: Easy Grip more...
i like these cups whenever i want to eat icecream or something thats really cold. literally this cup can last for up to several weeks without getting ugly this is the best plastic cup brand
available at any store Hefty Plastic Cups
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
You cant go wrong with buying these when they go on sale. They are a little pricey but they do live up to their name . These cups are very good, i like how they have that cool texture and shape , where your hand fits perfectly. They dont sweat as much as other red cups.
Ashlie C.
Kalamazoo, MI
Always keep these in the house if I know I'll be having company over or just don't feel like doing the dishes. They are great for parties as well! I love how they are strong and don't break easily. They are a perfect size! And great price!
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
I love using plastic cups at home even if I don't have anything special going on.... it's just makes my life easier instead of washing cups all of the time. I prefer using plastic cups and getting rid of them after
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I love these cups!!! We always keep them on hand for get together, especially the holidays and we also include a sharpie next to it so they can write their name on the cup so we're not all drinking out of the same cup! It works perfectly as it cuts down on dishes and once recycled can be used for something else! I also use solo cups for holding my sunflower seeds which I've found works great when trying to lose weight! They are super healthy and the sucking off the salt brine and softening the shell prior to eating the nuts fills you up faster so you eat less but still get all the goodness that's in the nuts!
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
Review for: Easy Grip more...
Any time I know there will be lots of company over, I pick up a pack of these Hefty easy grip cups. They are durable and just the right size. The Hefty brand is great quality and reasonably priced. The best part is at the end of the day there are less dishes for me which is the last thing I want to do after a long backyard bash.
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Red solo cups are always a great necessity when having people over. They also make it super easy to use instead of using your own household cups. They are durable and the perfect size for any drink. The quality and price are extremely reasonable and I would recommend to friends.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
Review for: Style more...
I love disposable cups. Around my house with two young kids that's always need a drink and HAVE to have there own cup it really helps cut down on dishes. They are reliable and this tweety pack is decently priced considering they hold up agains 2-3 year old trama for a couple uSes!
Savanah J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Hefty plastic cups are great! They have durability as well as multiple uses. Pro's to this cup are price, style, and use. the con's would be that they split. The price is usually around 275 and the brand is trusted, so I would personally recommend this purchase.
Courtney G.
Chickamauga , GA
Review for: Style more...
These are the best thing to keep in the bathrooms! I bought a dispenser at Walmart, they are just so convenient. It's so much better than sticking your hand under the water faucet. I would certainly recommend these. I love them! ūüėÉ
Brenna M.
Is this just the basic red solo cup? Does anyone really use the lines on the side for measuring?
Alejandra M.