Hefty Plastic Cups uploaded by Jackie R.Hefty Plastic Cups uploaded by Ruth A.

BY HEFTY #5 in Disposable Cups

Hefty Easy-Grip 18 oz Plastic Cups: Single-use cups reduce cleanup time and leave more time for fun Disposable for your convenience Ultra-strong and durable Slip-resistant grip see more...

• Benderan basitos chiquitines de 6 oz2 Answers
  • Is this just the basic red solo cup? Does anyone really use the l...3 Answers
  • "They got the job done but were kinda thin. " in 1 review
  • "Love the easy grip its so much easier to hold." in 1 review
Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
Any time I know there will be lots of company over, I pick up a pack of these Hefty easy grip cups. They are durable and just the right size. The Hefty brand is great quality and reasonably priced. The best part is at the end of the day there are less dishes for me which is the last thing I want to do after a long backyard bash.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
I love disposable cups. Around my house with two young kids that's always need a drink and HAVE to have there own cup it really helps cut down on dishes. They are reliable and this tweety pack is decently priced considering they hold up agains 2-3 year old trama for a couple uSes!
Lauren D.
Howell, MI
Red solo cups are always a great necessity when having people over. They also make it super easy to use instead of using your own household cups. They are durable and the perfect size for any drink. The quality and price are extremely reasonable and I would recommend to friends.
Chris K.
Charlotte, NC
Hefty cups are true to their name meaning that they are without a doubt the industry standard for durability. At a comparable price to other cup brands, hefty produces a much higher quality cup that you can count on. These cups are durable enough to last through many uses.
Stephanie A.
Crest Hill, IL
My family loves using these cups. There affordable they are pretty well priced fairly. I hate having to do the dishes so this cuts my dish cleaning in half. Usually these cups are fairly priced sometimes not but we still buy these because we trust this brand.
Courtney G.
Ringgold , GA
These are the best thing to keep in the bathrooms! I bought a dispenser at Walmart, they are just so convenient. It's so much better than sticking your hand under the water faucet. I would certainly recommend these. I love them! ūüėÉ
Holly L.
Oxford, MI
Great cups! Heavy duty compared to some. Doesn't crack easily which is great for a back yard BBQ! "Grippy" surface helps when the cup becomes wet from condensation. Not expensive! Would recommend for your next back yard BbQ bash!
April H.
These are thicker than SOLO cups and I 110% vouch for hefty over SOLO brand any day of the year! Way more durable and isn't as easy to get punctured. They're actually a little cheaper than other brands in most stores.
joellene c.
West Covina, CA
I use these cups all the time. I like to have friends over so when they come i pull them out. I really like these because they don't leave water marks anywhere and they're easy to grip. I really recommend these.
Bernice R.
Brownsville, TX
Live these plastic cups. They are a good size and very dependable. I cant think of anything wrong with them. There a must have at every event. They are very affordable too. Highly recommend them.
Brenna M.
Decorator Expert
Is this just the basic red solo cup? Does anyone really use the lines on the side for measuring?
Alejandra M.