Hefty® Plastic Cups

Hefty Style Printed and Tint Cups offer a fun design and colors that will make a statement at any occasion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hefty® Plastic Cups!
Isela M.
Love these cups. Always come in handy and are very easy to use. It is a clear cup
Crystal G.
Shreveport, LA
The price is right, they are exactly as promised. However, that is A LOT of cups! We ordered these for a party and I think we will have them for years to come!
Christina Z.
Sacramento , CA
These cups come trough when bbQ their strong! So if you get a little in to the party these comes will last a night time
Alexis P.
Decatur, GA
My office loves these cups for punch, water and of that sort. We keep about 5 packs of these in stock at all times.
Dahiana V.
Newington, CT
With this hefty plastic cups I always have confidence that my parties and family reunios are going to be okay. And I don't have to worry about cleaning after.
Brenda L.
Baldwin Park, CA
Durable and good quality. And your paying for what you get a good product. I live the variety in colors.
Lali G.
Duncanville, TX
Great for parties and daily use as well. This product won't bend or quickly rip. Reusable if washed and dried.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
These cups are awesome for get togethers. They are inexpensive and sturdy enough to withstand some abuse. You can easily grab some sharpies and customize your cup so that others don't get them confused with their own. Having these stocked in the house eliminates the need to wash glasses whenever it's unnecessary; just use a disposable cup instead. Clean up after get togethers is much easier with less dishes and these are plastic cups that aren't too flimsy and won't fall apart easily.
Glory M.
snellville, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t know why plastic cupsHave to cost so much. Using unnecessary plastic is bad for the environment. I’m pretty sure half the people using these don’t even recycle them.So people, for goodness sake use reusable cups. If your going to a party be the cool guy, and bring your own cup.
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Reviewing the Colored variety! I like these cups, but the picture and description do not match. I received the following in my shipment: blue, pink, yellow, and green. No red and no purple. LOL Doesn't bother me though.

Looking for your answer?