Hefty® Plastic Cups uploaded by tee a.Hefty® Plastic Cups uploaded by Milena M.

BY HEFTY #1 in Disposable Cups

Hefty Style Printed and Tint Cups offer a fun design and colors that will make a statement at any occasion. see more...

Michelle L.
Review for: Style Crystal Clear more...
We use these at work all the time. They are sturdy and do not crack. They are clear so they are great for punches which we make a lot at work. I never had a problem with them leaking.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I like this cups. I always keep them at home for a day that I do not wish to do dishes. They are strong , they do not brake easily. They are effective and I like they they come in different colors that could be use for themes parties. I will recommend them. really good product
My Journal W.
Review for: Everyday™ Easy Grip® Silver more...
I used Hefty® Plastic Cups for a birthday party. I was very pleased with the quality and durability. Will deffinantly be using these again and recommending them to friends and family.
Miranda V.
I like the clear cups even better than the red solo cups because these cups can be used for anything. They make for such easy cleanup. They match anything whether you’re using them for camping, a Christmas party, or a birthday.
Sara F.
choctaw ok
I LOVE using hefty plastic cups. I enjoy that they come in multiple colors. I have nothing bad to say about these cups I use them more then regular cups. They are affordable.
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Party Yellow Purple Red Teal more...
These cups are awesome for get togethers. They are inexpensive and sturdy enough to withstand some abuse. You can easily grab some sharpies and customize your cup so that others don't get them confused with their own. Having these stocked in the house eliminates the need to wash glasses whenever it's unnecessary; just use a disposable cup instead. Clean up after get togethers is much easier with less dishes and these are plastic cups that aren't too flimsy and won't fall apart easily.
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't buy these cups for special occasions because most of the time we already have some. Cups are one of the things I hate washing the most so these come in handy.
Blake D.
Sweetwater, TX
Not only am I mortified that these cups are not recyclable but at my party I poured the water into my cup in all the cups already had holes in them I don't know if this was a manufacturing mistake but I called up your manager I called up the manager of the people that made this cup brand and they were very upset with me because they said that I slit holes in the cups but I didn't I did not I sure as heck didn't.you want me to keep buying your cup brand well guess what I'm not I found a better brand of plastic cups to have at my get together
Mia G.
Review for: Easy Grip™ Blue more...
Hefty's easy grip cups are a great way to avoid extra dishes. Besides avoiding adult responsibilities with them another great thing is that they don't knock over easily. I am very prone to spilling drinks, but these cups have kept them to a minimum. The only problems I've had are that a couple packs have had lots of cracked or warped. However they are great overall.
Kayla J.
Knightstown, IN
Review for: Everyday™ Easy Grip® Pink more...
These cups are great just to have at home when you don't want to dirty a dish, or when having a party! They are very durable, that's what I like about them!! They are not too expensive which is nice. You do pay a little more for this brand because they are a sturdy cup! I love how they come in all different colors for making themes of parties or whatnot..