Hefty Kitchen Fresh Odor Block Lemon-Lime Scented Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags - 22 CT

BY HEFTY

Hefty® Kitchen Fresh Odor Block® Technology Lightly Scented Lemon-Lime Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags.
Bonus! 2 more bags.
22 bags. see more...

Hilary D.
Hilary D.
Gainesville, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE these bags. We don't go through trash bags very fast. These we can really STUFF everything in here. We use them in my daughter's diaper pail, and for our household trash. They don't tear or rip. They even stay put when you are shoving things in the trash can. Love this brand.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
I am thrilled every time my mom buys the lemon scented hearty bags! Trash cans don't always smell as good as they should after some stinky foods/liquids get thrown in and the lemon scent always makes sure that I'm not rushing to throw bags out half empty!
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually get the lavender and vanilla ones but that aren't on here. This makes my garbage smell amazing and bags rarely rip or leak. I got to lowes and get the biggest one they have and it's affordable.
Angela B.
Angela B.
New Brockton, AL
The Hefty Odor-Block bags are the best kitchen trash bags I've found. They definitely help keep the stink at bay, and they don't rip easily like some other bags!
Skye B.
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Really liked these scented bags. They keep the trash area smelling good and they are fairly sturdy so the bags don't break.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Remington, IN
Blocks odors and holds trash strong and durable serves it purpose I like hefty. It's my favorite brand of trash bags
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Baytown, TX
Hefty gets the job done when it comes to keeping garbage contained. The scented bags are a plus!
Heather R.