Hefty Kitchen Fresh Hefty Odor Block Clean Apple Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags

Hefty Odor Block Clean Apple Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags: 45 count 13 gallon Helps neutralize kitchen odors Odor block technology Dependable strength Convenient drawstring closure see more...

Buy on Kmart
Maryssa-Marie H.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
The odor block does wonders which is so great because we keep the trash can in a little closet
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
I switch between odor block lavender and these. I also use the force flex but in another trash can. these are the ones that the diaper pail gets dumped into and it works wonders. you can never smell them.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Strong bag. The scent is strong, but doesn't last long. It works for regular garbage, but if you get anything that has a strong odor it may not work as well as under normal circumstances.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert
These trash bags are just like any other one. they hold up well and have a drawstring to close with is always convenient.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Milwaukee, WI
I have not had an issue with the bags ripping, They do not fall into the trash can. They help control odor.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Covington, GA
Strength, drawstring handles to tie the bag shut, and a seasonal scent. Hefty kitchen bags live up to their name.
Annette G.
Annette G.
Vista, CA
Got this for $6 at Walgreens last night. I live in a house of 5, so we go through trash bags like wildfire. This left a pleasant scent in the bin and holds sturdy. I'm impressed!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
I love the scent of these trash bags. I love the fact that it left a scent of the apple in my trash can. I like the drawstring on the bags.