BY HEFTY #47 in Trash Bags

Active Tear Resistant TechnologyExpandable strength with superior puncture resistance. see more...

Buy on Target*
Inna K.
ASHEVILLE, NC
These trash bags are on the expensive side but when you have coupons and know how to use them you could get it pretty cheap love these trash bags they are strong amazing smell love them!
Stacy S.
Review for: Lavender Sweet Vanilla™ more...
I purchased this product because it with my tail and so far I am pleased with it. It was varys durable and held gardens like it is supposed for the period I would buy this again
Cassie M.
Hefty is the only brand of trash bags I like to use. They hold up great and you dont have to worry about the bag ripping open and making a mess. They also do a great job at eliminating the odor
Wilnesha B.
Hemet, CA
Smells Bomb Lol That's The First Thing I Thought Of When Writing This Review. And They Do A Pretty Good Job Holding Alot Of Trash Or Anything You Put In It, If That Makes Since.
Jessica W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
They work ok. They aren't the greatest at fitting in my trash can. They are a very tight fit and my trash can is for 13 gallon bags. They do have a nice smell and help combat trash odors. They also tear quite easy and don't have that stretch technology they advertise
Nelly C.
Fountain Hill, PA
The name Hefty speaks for itself.. These back will not let you down... THey conceal the smell of your garbage and these back will not rip on your... Hefty is a great brand that I can always depend on while being very affordable...Def would recommend
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I find I can add a lot of trash in this bag. When I lift it out of the bag, it does not tear. Easy to get out of the box and fully open too. I trust only Hefty. I am willing to pay more for this product if it is not on sell. I highly recommend them.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Hefty garbage bags are probably my favorite brand to use . They always seem to be the most sturdy , never ripping open , which is great , no one likes cleaning up spilt garbage off the kitchen floor or anywhere really lol !
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I've learned that it definitely pays to pay more for trash bags. The cheap ones always break and doesnt mask bad odor. Hefty bags hold your trash well and blocks order. Will buy again soon, even if they're very expensive.
Tracy C.
This is the main brand of trash bag I get. The drawstring makes it easy to tote to the trash bin outside after filling up the kitchen trash container. It doesn't rip easily which is a plus.