BY HEFTY

Fits litter boxes up to 22" x 18". see more...

Michelle C.
Corning
I bought these as an add on in my Amazon delivery subscription and absolutely love them. They make cleaning up the liter so much easier. No more scooping or digging out the stuck on the bottom liter. I just pull it out tie it up and throw it away. Cleaning liter is a breeze now.
Samantha S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It should be absolutely something that you are using. The clean up is so much easier. I will scoop the litter box and add fresh litter every other day. Once a week I replace the liner. It’s so easy. My cats like to paw a lot in the litter and this bag holds up!
cathy m.
Hefty Jumbo Litter Box Liners Drawstring Bags come in handy i bought them at walmart and they make cleaning my cats liter box alot easier it met my expectations more than i expected for my medium sized calico cat yes i would recommend this to other cat owners
Jessica P.
Muskegon , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We cannot live without these bags. With 2 cats, we tend to have a messy litter box. These make it so easy to just empty and replace without getting dirty yourself. There cheap and are available almost everywhere. Would highly recommend!
Kassandra C.
Tempe, AZ
These are amazing! I dont have to clean cat lutter anymore they are durable and able to carry alot of sand. Will keep buying over and over again. My cwt doesn't even know they're in there. Everyone should own them
brittney d.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These make cleaning a litter box so easy. And it also keeps the litter from getting stuck to the box and all gross. Would highly recommend.
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Love this product! It makes cleaning the litter box so much easier. Stops you from having to scrub the box itself to get the stink out.
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
I do like these better than other trash bags.
They are very sturdy and always work for me.
They never fail me.
I will always repurchase
Morgan B.
Athens , GA
Litter box liners are genius! It makes my life so much easier and mess free when I change out the litter in the litter box!
Lynn H.
This are amazing! I def recommend these bags. Great on price! You cant have a cat without these bags. Works great.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Has anyone had a problem with these tearing from cats claws?
Chelsea S.
Swartz Creek, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Had anyone had a problem with the bags being to big? Is this the only size?