Hefty® Gallon Size Storage Bags 23 count

Hefty® Gallon Size Storage Bags 23 count

Where can you use this for?
Would you recommend these over ziplock?
Do they break easily if it has a lot of weight ?
Start your review of Hefty® Gallon Size Storage Bags 23 count!
Chantal H.
Hefty® Gallon Size Storage Bags 23 count uploaded by Chantal H.
I use Hefty® Gallon Size Storage Bags 30 count to store so many items! From fruits, vegetables, breads and frozen item's. I find them very durable and I never had issues of them tearing but I also don't overfill them. They are about 4.50 at my local my Kroger so about .15/bag. [product:hefty®-gallon-size-storage-bags-23-count]
Aly C.
Seattle, WA
These are amazing; they are really useful for containing messy products. We store playdoh and gak in them and they keep them fresh!
Janine M.
I prefer the Hefty Gallon Size Freezer Storage bags to save food in. They are a bit thicker and perfect for using to marinate foods overnight in the refrigerator with sauces. They never leak. Also keeps my food very fresh. Highly recommend.
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Purchased at: Target
So many uses for Hefty bags. Besides food they are great for packing toiletries when preparing for a trip. I highly recommend this product. Price per bag is very reasonable.
Erica L.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I prefer this brand over the Ziplock brand. My husband will argue over the two but after so many problems with the ziplock brand I took a chance with this brand & so far I have never had any kind of problems with them. My husband won't use them but that's okay cause that just means more for me to use. I even love the zipper open & close & it's just so much easier to use.
Melissa B.
Boca Raton, FL
Great food storage! I usually buy whatever is on sale and these are always a good price. Thank you!
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Hefty® Gallon Size Storage Bags 23 count uploaded by Dina H.
These are a must have in our house. They work nicely for separating frozen food items. I like the easy bag closure. ( it just slides). I have not ran into any problems with the closure coming undone. That’s a plus because I hate freezer burn. They are inexpensive to purchase, another plus. They are big enough to hold at least 2 pounds of meat. Another plus. Three pluses equal a home run. So of course I would recommend these and will definitely be purchasing again.
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
This is what I purchase for my boys every year for school. They are strong and hold heavy things! 😊 thank you hefty!
Contina G.
Chunky, MS
1,026 reviews
I love hefty storage bags especially the zip ones they are very nice heavy duty I really like them all good about them nothing bad I would not improve these items I think it's very affordable I don't think it's expensive at all and I would recommend this product to everyone
Kayla B.
Really love these bags for holding pretty much anything. Keeps food fresh. Has a great seal. I’ve never had any issues with leakage.