BY GENERIC

Hefty Gallon Freezer Slider Bags: Clicks closed so you know it's close Zipping sound to indicates secure seal Maxlock track design for extra strong seal Kosher see more...

Jan L.
I love this product and brand, you can find at least 2 boxes of these in my house at any given time. We have a large family, therefore I buy in large quantities, especially me ants and vegetables. Therefore , I use these freezer bags to divide the meat i buy at the market into portions . They have held up well for me so far.
Sondra M.
Great value. Easy to seal. Holds great. Good size. Price isn't awful either for name brand
Nelli K.
Spring , TX
I do a lot of freezer cooking for our family. And I love using these freezer bags because it's so convenient. Makes clean up so easy and the seal is spill proof, I'm a fan!
Courtney W.
Florence, SC
Love love love these bags!! They have a lot of room and work great at freezing foods especially meats!!
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
Love these they work very well.They hold up and prevent freezer burn.Also helps to efficiently Divide food bought in bulk.
Cheryl  .
Prince Rupert , BC
I love this product! Useful for freezing fruit for smoothies. Amongst other things as well.