BY GENERIC

Hefty Gallon Freezer Slider Bags: Clicks closed so you know it's close Zipping sound to indicates secure seal Maxlock track design for extra strong seal Kosher see more...

Rana H.
Rana H.
These are very necessary in every home. who doesn't need to be organized? we all do! and this is a great product to keep you on top of things
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Standish, ME
I love these for storing dry goods, not even in the freezer. The zipper keeps them fresh and the large size is perfect.
Maura L.
Maura L.
Washington, DC
We always have these around the house! We are a big family so we always have to make things into pieces and freeze. They work great.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
Hefty's freezer bags work well. My food does not get the freezer burn they would get if I left them in the original store packaging. It saves $ because if saves food items longer.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
MIAMI, FL
I use these all the time when freezing fruits or even bread! I have never been disappointed by these and continue to use them, and not just in this size.
Joslyn Q.
Joslyn Q.
La Blanca, TX
Like using these for foods, also these are really helpful for when you have kids you could use the bags to pack snacks
Jan L.
Jan L.
I love this product and brand, you can find at least 2 boxes of these in my house at any given time. We have a large family, therefore I buy in large quantities, especially me ants and vegetables. Therefore , I use these freezer bags to divide the meat i buy at the market into portions . They have held up well for me so far.
Marina D.
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
Great to have around. Outside of storing food, they are great to put your cosmetics in when traveling, as wells as organizing stuff around the home.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Aubrey, TX
I can't stand the hefty brand slider bags, they are so thin and I always feel like the bag is going to break. But since I bought a 70 bags/package I'm stuck with them. After I'm done with them I am going back to ziplock bags
Robert V.
Robert V.
Newaygo, MI
Amazing freezer bags. Very well made and works well to keep foods fresh. Would buy again.