Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Morristown, TN

I was skeptical about making this purchase but who wants to deal with dishes when you have a lot of people around to interact with? Not me. These plates were awesome. I thought they would break under pressure of a hamburger, a hot dog and potato salad. No way! They held up beautifully and clean up was a piece of cake.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Mentor On Lk, OH

This product is perfect for backyard barbecues. Not only are they much sturdier than regular paper plates, but they're also convenient because you don't have to worry about washing dishes! Hefty is a trustworthy brand for a good price!
Shea H.
Shea H.
Canton, GA

I love the plates. I not only use them for BBQ's, but love to have them around for days when I don't want to do dishes.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.

I love using these plates for any bbq. They are sturdy and don't soak through.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR

This is the only type of paper plates I use. They will hold anything I use. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Cheryl  D.
Cheryl D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA

Not big on foam plates because they aren't as sturdy as the plastic or paper. Not a good option for warm food but great for salads or deserts.
I love the Hefty foam plates they're very sturdy !you can pack many food on there and don't have to worry about your plate breaking! and it's a good size so it holds a good amount of food.

Join Now