BY HEFTY

Soak Proof Official Product of Box Tops for Education. see more...

Becky H.
I don't like eating out of foam bowls, but if I was going to this would be the brand I'd buy. They are sturdy, and they don't flop around like other brands. They also don't get too hot from soup, so you won't burn your hands.
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
You never go wrong with this brand, love this bowls, strong enough for heavy sides, perfect size. I use this ones all the time when I cook charro beans cause this can handle the hot of the soup...
Betty B.
These are definitely very durable. They hold up well against knives and forks. You also don't have to worry about them melting when used in a microwave.
Asucena L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using these bowls. They are very convenient when hosting a birthday party or any other sort of gathering. Very durable and affordable.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Soak proof bowels and disposable in my book that's a win situation, makes clean up easier and good to have these on hand for snack time.
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
Great for when you have family over or parties . Its very stirty and keeps food warmn . Also great for ice cream bowls
Sharell M.
Even though these bowls are foam they are very sturdy and convenient to use. They are perfect for BBQ's and parties.
Lesa T.
I love these. When I have parties, these are sturdy and they do the job. Not only that but they're disposable which is a huge plus!
Shannan W.
I love these for family gatherings and having cookouts. this is a go to product for us
Janet C.
Keene, TX
These are great for the winter parties my family has. Awesome price. They hold so much soup.