BY HEFTY

Hefty Extra Strong Lawn & Leaf Drawstring 39 Gallon Lawn & Leaf 14 CT BOX
  • "These bags are quite dourable and are wonderful for yard work and clean up they are also very essential for every day uses!" in 5 reviews
  • "These trash bags fit the big black trash cans very well and they are very strong I use it not just for leaves but everything " in 4 reviews
  • "I'm a college student so my house uses these to clean up after crazy weekends and they get the job done." in 2 reviews
  • "They are tough and really heavy duty, strong enough for whatever yard chores you do!" in 2 reviews
Benita R.
Denver
This trash bags are really good. My family and I used these all the time especially if we were packing to move to a new house for like blankets and other things. These I think would be great for when your camping. The only thing I didn't really like about these trash bags is they rip really easily. But I would recommend these.
Alisha T.
Madison
These are the only bags we can use at my house! We have a ten gallon trash can and these are the only ones that can fit around the mouth and not break apart easily, we dont accumulate nearly as much trash with these either. They don't rip, they don't break apart when you try to stretch them and they keep your waste consumption down what more could you want in a trash bag? In perfectly happy with these bags and could never imagine buying another brand they keep the smell in too so your house doesbt smell like rotten garbage while your waiting for trash pick up day.(:
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I live in the country and way up on a hill surrounded by woods (not to mention all the trees in my yard), so it goes without saying that we have quite a bit of lawn work to keep up with, especially in the Fall. These bags are large, sturdy, and have handles unlike a lot of large yard bags like these. They also come in really handy for storing things, or throwing clothes into to drop off at a donation center.
Debbie A.
united states
Purchased at: CVS
I always use these for my garbage inside my house always have them for when I do birthday parties or when I'm going to go do some kind of event at a park there are really great to put all the trash it fits and close as well Hefty Cinch Sak Trash-Garbage Bags Lawn & Leaf Drawstring Extra Strong 39 gallon
Nicole L.
My hubby keeps buying these not only for yard debris but also for everything he junks out in the garage. These came in handy when I cleaned out the basement a few months ago, they hold soooo much stuff and wont break or tear. Truly amazing, I just love them!
Andrea W.
Parma, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Now that fall is aproaching these are a must buy. They are super strong so when cleaning up the yard you don't have to worry about sticks poking holes in the bag
đŸŒșAnaliciađŸŒș N.
Tempe, AZ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Hefty is an amazing brand as it is they make very durable trash bags that can hold a lot of stuff and tie easy. This bags is super dependable and is great and best for yard work. I highly recommend these Hefty bags!
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
My husband and I use these Hefty trash bags when we are cleaning up construction sights, so you can imagine what all we pick up. These bags have never failed us and have never ripped
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
These truly are the best bags for cleaning up your yard!  They are very durable and can hold the weight of clippings and limbs.  They don't tear super easy either!  I also love to use these bags for moving!  We use them to transport our hanging clothes we cut a small hole in the top middle of the bag and twist tie the hangers together through the hole.  Then we just tie the bottom together!  Works great and makes moving so much easier!!
Alexxandria H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I use these trash bags for picking up trash in my yard that my dogs chew up or just licking up autumn leaves. They work well and i never have a problem with them tearing
marlize d.
Billerica, MA
Are these bags better than other brands?
Nakaira B.
Montgomery, AL
Is this a good trash bag mines have been ripping lately and I think I need a new brand
jordan o.
How good is the odor control?
rachelle a.
Do these rip easily?
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Where can you find these throughout the year? They are easy to find in autumn but what about the other times of the year?