BY HEFTY

Official box top$ for education coupon on box. see more...

kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Hefty Extra Strong Lawn & Leaf Drawstring 39 Gal Lawn & Leaf Bags 20 CT BOX Very durable and sturdy lawn bags. They uphold quite a lot of yard waste. This box is a Great value for the price.
Lindsey L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I am super cheap, so I don't usually buy trash bags, but when you are going to have a lot of people over, you need to have trash bags.  Glad brand is a good brand, and they have really hefty bags.  They are super durable and hold a lot of trash.  I would buy again.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Great for cleaning up big messes. Very strong bag and very durable. You can fit a lot of things in this bag. Very affordable and convenient. They are sold almost everywhere. I highly recommend this product
Stephanie V.
Although it might not be the best way to use these bags, my parents have used them for storing all of our Christmas decorations for years. The bags have protected everything amazingly.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Hefty makes a great line of garbage bags that are extremely durable. They are perfect for cleaning up whenever I have a party or get together. I love the drawstring feature which makes tying up garbage easy to avoid smelling it.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Good quality bags for the price plastic is very Plex a bowl and willing to work with you if you have a lots of stuff to cram into it. I like buying this count box and larger during my cutting season I get a lot of stuff done thank you for great product
Julie A.
These bags truly withstand a heavy trash load! I can trust a week's worth of trash to holdup when taking the trash outside. The draw strings provide some extra support and ease to use. Great brand and great product! Would definitely recommend!
Debra v.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
These garbage bags are great! They are very sturdy and hold up even in the hot sun. They can get heavy if you put too much dirt in them. They fit great in the trashcan and don't rip easily. They are very affordable and I recommend them to everyone.
Amy P.
We use these in our camper and fish house. i wish they offered a scented variety, and they were a bit stronger when cold for ice fishing. I find that they are a bit fragile when cold.
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
Glad makes a quality product. These bags hold up much better than competing brands. I use them for everyday trash and for recycling. The slighter higher price is worth the added durability. I also love that they support the Box Tops for Education program.