Hefty® Everyday™ Foam Plates 50 count

by Hefty

Hefty® Everyday™ Foam Plates 50 count

Who still buys dishes ???
Start your review of Hefty® Everyday™ Foam Plates 50 count!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Who knew foam plates were not microwavable? Lol maybe that's common sense, I'm not sure, but they melt, and therefore are not good everyday plates.
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
Hefty® Everyday™ Foam Plates 50 count are one of the favorites to use at my home. I buy them often as a quicker way to clean up after meals. They are made of styrofoam which makes them leak proof. The center is set in a small bit to hold any juices that may flow from your food items, as to not drip or run off of the plate. I like this feature because I have kiddos and they can have accidents with food, sometimes. I really do recommend the Hefty brand because it's a brand that I've used, know and trusted for decades. I also recommend these plates as an easier clean up method vs washing dishes.
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
We mostly like to use hefty plates because they’re a lot more sturdy than others but we probably use these almost 3 or more times a day.
Adriana V.
Patterson, CA
I love how strong they Hefty® Everyday™ Foam Plates 50 count. They are strong enough to hold a good platefull of food without collapsing, and your sauce doesn't soak through
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
While I’m not a big fan of foam plates due to the environmental concerns, sometimes you just needs to buy and use them. These are wonderfully lightweight, don’t soak through and are easy to clean up (if you needed to).
Gabyareli G.
Los Angeles, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these plates! We use them at events, big holiday dinners, family holiday bbqs and more! They have never failed us and so I will continue to purchase these! They are definitely sturdy and if you poke hard enough you will punch a hole.
Rashel R.
Taylorsville, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 6
2,360 reviews
I’m a big paper and plastic fan if i don’t have to deal with dishes I will use these! IM not to impressed with these plates they are flimsy and you can’t cut anything without going thru the plate
Samantha M.
Homestead, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Heavy duty easy to use I do recommend these to everyone for any party or any occasion you have going on there is nothing about this product that I will change I am a repeat buyer it is not expensive very affordable
Tiffany S.
Lima, OH
I love these plates and they hold alot of heavy food and seem to hold up with very hot food. Unlike alot of the other brands these are pretty sturdy and hold food very well.
Miesa B.
Honolulu, HI
I love these plates because they are sturdy and hold my food quite well. The price of the plates is also very competitve. This keeps me from having to wash dishes as well and that's always a plus! I highly recommend these plates.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...