Hefty Everyday Soak Proof Foam Plates uploaded by Shirley B.Hefty Everyday Soak Proof Foam Plates uploaded by karla j.
2 colors available

BY HEFTY

Perfect for sauce drenched ribs or juicy vegetables, these soak proof plates stay sturdy through the entire meal. Count: 45 Size: 8.875" see more...

Buy on Walmart
michelle b.
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
This is a great choice for disposable tableware. The plates are strong enough to hold your food. You don't have to worry about them bending or breaking. Liquids don't soak through and stain your clothes either. Granted this product does not recycle well but I definitely recommend it for limited use.
Miesa B.
Miesa B.
Honolulu, HI
I love these plates because they are sturdy and hold my food quite well. The price of the plates is also very competitve. This keeps me from having to wash dishes as well and that's always a plus! I highly recommend these plates.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Mount joy, Pa
These plates are perfect for any backyard bash! You can load them up with anything and they will never leak or fold. I use them for every gathering we have. You can find them at almost any local store for less than $3.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
I like to keep a package of Hefty plates in the pantry for get togethers. The plates are strong enough that liquids won't seep through. You can fit a lot of food on one plate with no worries.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Soak proof is awesome. I had been buying paper plates, but these are much better! Great for a party so you don't have to clean a bunch of dishes. Cheap and easy to find in stores.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Orange, VA
This is always my #1 choice!! I am always able to find a good deal as well and pay less the. The store brand!
Selene P.
Selene P.
Hefty is great and sturdy. We use them for parties and cookouts. Some times we buy them to use at home
julie G.
julie G.
Eden,Ny
I bought a pack of these Hefty soak proof plates and they live up to their title.A good sized plate thats very strong to hold the best of food you can cook.Summer is almost here why not spend more time outside and not cleaning up dishes.I would recommend these plates to anyone.Happy memorial Day weekend.
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
I really like these Hefty plates. Unlike the paper plates the liquids from foods don't soak through the plate. They are durable and work well. The only downside is that forks and knives will penetrate through the plate so you have to be careful while using them.
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
Slightly expensive, and plastic knives will cut through them if you aren't careful, but not having to do a bunch of dishes is worth the downfall lol
Shaiky D.
Shaiky D.
Who still buys dishes ???