Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Paper ProductsHefty
Everyday Foam Dinner Plates, 20-ct Packs [count_per_pack: count_per_pack-24]

Sturdy foam plates are strong enough for large meals at holiday gatherings, birthday celebrations, and barbecues! Sturdy foam plates are strong enough for large meals at holiday gatherings, birthday celebrations, and barbecues! Great for picnics and parties — also perfect for food service in hospitals, churches, cafeterias, and more.SpecificationsCase Quantity- 24Assortment Details- 20-ct. Packs of 8.875-in. Hefty® Everyday Foam Dinner PlatesBrand- Hefty®Colors- WhiteMaterial- Foam

Material: Foam

Count: 24

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hefty Everyday Foam Dinner Plates, 20-ct. Packs [count_per_pack: count_per_pack-24]!
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
These plates are very useful, convenient, and quite durable. They're not very expensive, so everyone can try them out. It's so much better to use these disposable plates than to have to clean a ton of dishes. I just wish they were a little bit more durable. I definitely recommend these plates to others!
Briony P.
Dallas, TX
Good plates , good quality good prices .. Are plates that don’t break I recommend it
Jessica V.
Fort Myers, FL
No están caras y son resistentes, trato de no usar mucho pero si son buenos, esta marca me gusta.
Jamie T.
Vienna, GA
Just like with Hefty cups, these are a must have for any kind of party or gathering. Or if you just don't wanna have dishes to do. The price is reasonable and worth it instead of cheaper, flimsy generic plates. Nothing worse than a plate that falls apart with your supper on it! Would definitely recommend!
Kasi S.
Anderson, IN
I grew up using these. For a styrofoam plate, this is the strongest on the market. I only wish that the plates could be more eco friendly. Aside from being styrofoam, they are a dependable plate.
Morgan H.
Walland, TN
These are good paper plates for get together or cookouts! They are sturdy and get the job done.
Demorrow L.
Norfolk, VA
Hefty plates are used daily in my home. They are strong and hold up well on the microwave. They are affordable and come on a variety of shapes and sizes. I purchase these plates a few times per month and recommend others to try them.
samantha M.
Homestead, FL
A at home favorite. Also a must have when it comes to parties and household events. Less plate washing for me lol.... Nothing to improve it works great
Krystal V.
Leachville, AR
My go to paper plate! These plates are perfect for bbq's and holidays. They are very strong and hold very well.
Myrna T.
Tampa, FL
I use these for different occasions and I can say that they really hold up. It does not make the plate soggy like the rest. These are my favorite go to paper plates and they are pretty affordable .

Looking for your answer?