BY HEFTY #5 in Trash Bags

13 Gal. (49.2L). 2 ft. x 2 ft. 3 in. (60.9cm x 68.5cm). .9mil. (22.8mcm). see more...

• Has anyone tried the new smells? They sound like they'd be really...1 Answers
  • Is it a good idea to purchase a larger count of these trash bags ...1 Answers
  • Oh yes I have noticed. The scent does not last. W... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Jet.com*
Nicole Z.
Review for: Odor Block® Lavender Vanilla Tall Kitchen more...
I love these trash bags! It keeps the bad stinky odors trapped and also releases a nice clean smelling lavender scent! Its a strong bag as well so it wont rip on you easily. The price is good for what you get and I definitely will repurchase
Courtney R.
mesa, AZ
Review for: Odor Block® Lavender Vanilla Tall Kitchen more...
These are the only trash bags that my husband will buy they work great and hold up well. He really likes the fact that they aren't scented and help mask the smell of whatever is in our trash can. Very good quality.
Beltkiss S.
I love these ! I discovered these at family dollar. I check the electronic coupons to save money. Usually there's a coupon for a dollar off. I have tried the tropical, Apple and lavender scents. These bags are strong. I recently had a
lot of bottles and pointy items the bag didn't puncture. It also does a good job of keeping the smell down in the kitchen.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Odor Block® Lavender Vanilla Tall Kitchen Mega more...
These Hefty bags are my all time favorite garbage bags! They hold a ton of trash and we have a lot being a family of 6 with small children and dogs!  They smell delightful and really mask any trash smell.  They hold up to sharp objects too which is hard to find!
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
I used to be a Glad bag person. But when I bought these because there were no more other bags I was surprised that I loved them more than the others. Never have I had a spill with theses. They are very durable and still affordable
Christina M.
Deltona, FL
My all time favorite garbage bags! I love how durable and strong they are to be able to handle all my family's trash. But the scents they come in and the odor block means the house never smells like garbage!
Tina B.
Louisville
We use these bags and find them very handy. They hold up well and are well worth the price. We normally get them at walmart and will buy them in the future. I do recommend them to others
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Hefty trash bags hold up to everything my family of five can squeeze into them.  I have never had them tear or rip and the drawstring holds up under pressure to.  I have had others rip and tear or the drawstring was so thin it would tear while taking it down to the trash.  The lavender scent is amazing too, just enough to keep the trash can fresh smelling.  I would definitely recommend these trash bags.  They are a great price and great quality.  I purchase mine at Walmart.
Brandy G.
Van Wert, OH
It really doesn't matter what garbage I throw into the trash can, it all smells great with Hefty's scented bags! The lavender vanilla is my favorite. They're also more durable & easy to carry out with the drawstring enclosure. I pay a little more for these than some other brands I've purchased in the past, however I don't mind because when it comes to taking out the trash .... you get what you pay for!
Mandi B.
Lewistown, MT
These garbage bags hold up very well! We have a tendency to over stuff to procrastinate taking out the trash, and we have yet to have a tear or a leak. We did try the scented ones, and I wasn't a fan, only because I'm super sensitive to fragrances. Otherwise great trash bags! We've been using them for 5 years.
Susan D.
Sioux City, IA
Does anyone notice the scent fading quickly? When I had the lavender scent it faded immediately but when I used lemon it stuck around. I really like the lavender scent.
Lori-Ann T.
Woodhaven , NY
Can you buy these in bulk anywhere?
Nikki D.
Rincon, GA
Has anyone tried the new smells? They sound like they'd be really good.
Rosalinda O.
Dallas, TX
Is it a good idea to purchase a larger count of these trash bags at one time? Or should I stick to buy what you need?
Kaylah T.
Oh yes I have noticed. The scent does not last. When I put it in my can after the first food goes in there or i shake it out its gone