Hefty Cups Easy Grip Party Cups 18 oz uploaded by Elyse D.Hefty Cups Easy Grip Party Cups 18 oz uploaded by Rebecca B.

BY HEFTY

Ideal for casual entertaining or everyday use, Hefty Cups are a sensible choice in disposable tableware. These Easy-Grip party cups feature textured ridges along the sides that provide a slip-resistant grip. In a solid red color, these Hefty Cups are suitable for both children and adults. Easy-Grip Party Cups are convenient to have on-hand at the office,, at your home, and at special events, so that you don't have to supply large groups of people with cups and then do loads of dishes. Ideal for serving cold beverages, these Hefty Cups are sturdy enough to hold ice. The 18 oz cups also hold more fluid to reduce the amount of time partygoers have to spend grabbing refills. Easy-Grip Party Cups come with a round base, angled edges and are made from durable paper to help them sit upright and resist toppling over. This package contains 50 18 fl oz Hefty everyday easy-grip party cups. Hefty Cups Easy Grip Party Cups: 50 cups Each cup holds 18 fl oz Solid red color Made from paper Slip-resistant grip see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I absolutely love this" in 1 review
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Decorator Expert
My family ALWAYS has this "fine China in stock! I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and picked up 2 packs in purple and green. In my opinion these are better than the Red Solo cups they have the easy grip and exceptional durability! We use them at every holiday and when guest come over they can take a glass of something to drink with them if they like! My sister-in-law always gets one at my home she uses it as a spit cup for her chewing tobacco and I also do a little bit of early gardening with these cups I definitely would recommend this product to any home maker!
Princess Mary W.
I love hefty cups. In my house cups are always coming up missing. So I buy these so if it goes out the door, then no harm done. I reuse them to and they are dishwasher safe . So definitely a great durable cup to have on hand and you can use them for get togethes if you don't want to have to wash the dishes just toss them
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great for birthday parties, family reunions, and other get-togethers. They are very inexpensive. These keep your drinks cold or hot very well for a plastic cup. They make for an easy clean up, you simply just toss them out. I purchase these at Wal-Mart. If you don't like the classic red they also have blue or a variety of other colors.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Let's be real, as a mom I do anything I can to cut down on dish washing, and cleaning. Our kitchen doesn't go without these. It doesn't matter if we need them for drinking out of or for the days crafts these help keep mom sane a bit. They're durable, or reusable and multi purpose.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Decorator Expert
These are the best disposable cups around. There are cheaper versions but they bust so easy and they aren't normally as large either. I feel they're affordable and not much more than competitors. Well worth the time and money!
Stephanie O.
We are always buying the pack of 50 of these hefty cups and they last forever and they can be reusable as well as recyclable super affordable and easy to use I would definitely recommend for parties or when you're going to have a big crowd
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
The perfect cups for parties and to keep in the house with kids who always want a drink and you don't always want to do the dishes. They are sturdy and you can get these in a range of colors to
Match your space or party scene.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
I mean you can't really go wrong with these. Perfect for parties, sturdy and durable and let's face it just about any drink is acceptable in here! I always stock up for parties at my house, and they never disappoint
Lauren T.
We always keep going here cups on hand. For whether you don't feel like doing dishes or having guest over at your home they are always a must have! Great design and very durable! Great product and recommend to anyone!
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Decorator Expert
These cups are great quality and found easily at my local grocery store! The price is great and they do the job! I'm never disappointed with them. Yes I would buy them again as I have bought them many times for parties!!
Jordyn L.
Decorator Expert
Are these better than solo cups?
Gabriela K.
I can buy this at Walmart? Thank you.
Samantha L.
Windsor
These are so cute! Do you guys yse those?
Francesca R.
Yes! You can get them at Walmart.
Jade M.
Can I do Pinterest of icy's with This?