Home & GardenHefty
Cups Easy Grip Party Cups 18 oz

Hefty Cups Easy Grip Party Cups 18 oz

by Hefty

Ideal for casual entertaining or everyday use, Hefty Cups are a sensible choice in disposable tableware. These Easy-Grip party cups feature textured ridges along the sides that provide a slip-resistant grip. In a solid red color, these Hefty Cups are suitable for both children and adults. Easy-Grip Party Cups are convenient to have on-hand at the office,, at your home, and at special events, so that you don't have to supply large groups of people with cups and then do loads of dishes. Ideal for serving cold beverages, these Hefty Cups are sturdy enough to hold ice. The 18 oz cups also hold more fluid to reduce the amount of time partygoers have to spend grabbing refills. Easy-Grip Party Cups come with a round base, angled edges and are made from durable paper to help them sit upright and resist toppling over. This package contains 50 18 fl oz Hefty everyday easy-grip party cups. Hefty Cups Easy Grip Party Cups: 50 cups Each cup holds 18 fl oz Solid red color Made from paper Slip-resistant grip

I perfer the 9 oz version these are just a bit to large in size for kids?
These are so cute! Do you guys yse those?
Yes! You can get them at Walmart.
Start your review of Hefty Cups Easy Grip Party Cups 18 oz!
Product Highlights
I absolutely love thisin reviews
Shannon L.
Euclid, OH
It just isn't a party if you don't have hefty red cups lol. Seems like they have become a popular staple item for gatherings
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn't like party cups to avoid all the dish washing. Lol. I definitely trust this brand . Perfect size . I sent think the product can be improved. I love lemonade and if it's loaded better yet. There is nothing like making life easier at the end of the awesome big family night.
cynthia M.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Target
These cups are perfect for any occasion whether it’s for BBQs or parties at home. The cups are very sturdy and have an easy grip. They even have measure markers on the cups for drinks. I recommend these cups for when you don’t want to do any dishes as well.
Courtney C.
Menifee, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Very sturdy cups and have a great design for gripping. I recommend these to others. They are a great buy.
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these cups around my house for nights when I don't feel up to washing a crazy amount of dishes. Very helpful for parties, birthdays, dinners, drinks etc. I highly recommend.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 3
So useful, I always have some in hand. When my kids want something to drink and they have friends over I use this cups. That way I don't have to was dishes.
SHANNON G.
Royse City, TX
LETS HAVE A PARTY! RED SOLO CUPS ARE MY GO TO CUPS ALL THE TIME. I HATE WASHING DISHES.
Olga G.
Those cups are perfect for every BBQ or cookout! They are pretty solid. I can recommend these!
Birgit T.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
The best for the party. And the best part is the easy clean up aftur the party. No dishwasher loading and unloading. Oh and works great for beer pong! Such time saver. And I always leave a few cups in the car. They have come in hady many times.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
Always a favorite for plastic or disposable cups as the price is good for how durable and strong these are. They can also be reused and are easy to grip for kids as well. I would definitely recommend to anyone !