BY HEFTY

Hefty CinchSak Lawn & Leaf Bags, 39 Gallon, 40ct: 100% recycled paperboard Drawstring

morrisa s.
Griffin , Ga
Yes I like this product.way more better than the cheap store brand that rips when you put anything in them but these bags hold up there well.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
These are super strong! I actually used them to move and they never ripped. The handles stayed on as well which usually rips first.
Christina E.
These bags are great for the larger, bulkier items you need to get rid of. I have never had them break or leak which is great.
Tiaja W.
Fairfield, CA
I use these bags for my recycling. They fit around my designated trash cans snug and fit. Very tough. I will purchase again.
Vanessa O.
Decorator Expert Level 4
These worked well picking up all the leaves in the front and back yard. They didn't break, and they stretch
Brittany L.
We have a huge garbage can in our kitchen and we use these bags! Thy never rip and work great!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert Level 5
These lawn bags are great I sometimes use them in the house and there sturdy and hold a lot
Misty M.
Madera, CA
Great for Yard work AND recyclables. They hold up to the weight of cans and bottles.