BY HEFTY

Hefty CinchSak Lawn & Leaf Bags, 39 Gallon, 40ct: 100% recycled paperboard Drawstring

amie d.
Hese bags are large and sturdy which makes them perfect for yard work.o great for multipurpose chores around the house. I have used these for not only general trash purposes, but to protect bedding and pillows when moving and to store holiday decorations
Bethany T.
These bags are large and sturdy which makes them perfect for yard work. The only downside is they are pricey for what they are and some areas will not pick them up with the yard waste because they aren't paper/biodegradable.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
These bags are Ok- not great. When putting leaves and twigs and such in them (which apparently that is what they are for- the bags break pretty easily. Might need to do some more product testing.
Liz N.
Fords, NJ
These are the only bags I will buy for my grass clippings and leaves. The drawstring is the strongest I have seen and I have yet to have a bag tear or fall apart. Hefty is the brand!!
Nicci S.
Stroudsburg, PA
These Hefty bags are great for multiple uses such as garbage, yard work, and cleaning odds and ends around the house. They are so much stronger than other bags I have used.
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
Being I have a house full of nothing but boys, these bags are a MUST staple!!! The are true to their word! Very hefty, and very strong! I've never had one rip or leak.
Brianna M.
Walker, MI
So great for multipurpose chores around the house. I have used these for not only general trash purposes, but to protect bedding and pillows when moving and to store holiday decorations
Jamie A.
These are a staple in my home. Huge and hearty! We use them for everything. The drawstrings are reliable and I have never found them to leak. Great product!
Jessica A.
Sanford, ME
Hefty trash bags are the best in the market. Their lawn and garden bags are huge and strong. I only use Hefty when I clean my yard in the spring.
morrisa s.
Griffin , Ga
Yes I like this product.way more better than the cheap store brand that rips when you put anything in them but these bags hold up there well.