Hefty Cinch Sak Trash Bags - 30 gallon, 26 ct uploaded by Tammy M.

BY HEFTY #45 in Trash Bags

Hefty® Extra Strong Multipurpose Trash Bags are incredibly and can tackle any type of mess. You name it, these 30-gallon, 1.05 mil thick trash bags can handle it. Cinch sak ties make tie up easy, and hold strong enough to keep animals out. 26 bags in a box. see more...

Ava C.
Harmontown
These trash bags are very neat. They can hold the weight of all the trash we have in a week and a half. I am never disappointed when i have these trash bag. You MUST get these when you go shopping. These will make your day.
Nadeelen N.
These are  Harvey duty my mother lives then so much very helpful and long lasting , not easy to rip which we like a lot and very very very affordable can find them basically anywhere everywhere which is great you never know
Kristen m.
I really like these Hefty Cinch Sak trash bags because they are very durable. The drawstring helps to make tying the garbage bag easy. These are 30 gallons so they hold a lot and they are also very stretchy. I would recommend these. They are more pricy than other trash bags but it ensures a mess free process.
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
These trash bags are my favorite. Very durable & affordable. They do the job & come in a good variety for every need. I prefer the drawstring over those that don't have the drawstring, but it's not THAT big of a deal to me. Highly recommend :)
Kimberly R.
Vinton, LA
Anytime I take a trip to the store to buy trash bags, this is the brand that I purchase with Glad. There's nothing trash bag that gets the job done. It seems that we have tons of people living at our home with all the trash that we accumulate. We always, always get the 50+ gallon. If you're looking for heavy duty this is the trash bag for you! It doesn't rip or tear and the drawstrings are perfect.
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
If you have items that need to be thrown away and you don't want them to fall all over the place and went to bed that keeps them intact these are the bags for you
Caroline P.
Rexburg, ID
I absolutely love these trash bags! They always hold together and never break on me. I am always confident when stuffing my trash can as full as it can handle because I know these trash bags will never tear or rip. I love the drawstring feature as well. It makes tying the bag and taking out the trash way easier.
Julie F.
Saint Louis, MO
Hefty bags work well. Can be expensive so often I look for a sale to combine with a coupon to make it better. I only buy Hefty or Glad so it usually just depends on what's on sale.
Jenna M.
Love these. They work so well and hold up to some of the worst messes and heaviest items. I can't go back to a bargain brand after using these. They are a little pricey but worth it.
jamie H.
Drummonds, TN
To be quiet honest...we drink...ALOT of beer. we need the thick strong bags to dispose of the waste. Also we do a lot of yardwork and it works perfect for that. no busted bags