Hefty Cinch Sak Tall Kitchen &

Hefty Cinch Sak Tall Kitchen &amp

BY HEFTY

Strong and durable; easy to lift and carry. Convenient drawstring closure is easy to close and makes the bag easy to lift and carry. Unscented Odor Block technology neutralizes garbage odors without adding any unwanted scents or fragrances--leaves your kitchen smelling the way you want. Application: Can Liner; Capacity Range (Volume): 13 gal; Thickness: 0.9 mil. ~ Includes six boxes of 45 can liners each.PACE86755. E86755. Hefty Hefty Cinch Sak Tall Kitchen & Trash Bags, 13 Gal, White.

• What's your favorite aspect of Hefty trash bags??5 Answers
Hefty Cinch Sak Tall Kitchen &
Hefty Cinch Sak Tall Kitchen &amp
Mary A.
These fit perfectly in my kitchen trash bin and hold a surprising amount. I have to carry my trash pretty far out to the trash chute in my building and these bags hold very well -- I no longer buy bargain brands because they just don't hold up. These are a little on the expensive side but in my experience it's worth it to avoid breakage.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
We love hefty brand. They always seem to work really great all the time. they are very strong and durable and we just love the drawstring closure it makes taking out the trash much easier. They have not ripped on us and we will continue to purchase these. I would recommend.
Yessi T.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I think these garbage bags are so hefty. They're pretty strong and tough on garbage. They rarely tear and the drawstring is super convenient. No need to be tpuching tge trash can when you are throwing out the trash. Just pull on the drawstring and pull up. Fairly decent priced as well.
Felishia L.
Porterville, CA
My family and I have been using these trash bags for years. They're always durable and super strong. We are always painting or making something. That's why I love the odor blocking technology. once the paint is in the bag, we close it up and "Voila", no more nasty smells.
Alicyn F.
Albany, NY
These are strong, come scented and non. Strings haven't broke yet. They are the more expensive bags, than great value brand but they are trust worthy bags.
Kati G.
Newburgh, In
I love these trash bags. they are always strong enough to hold the mess and don't break. I love that I can count on them. definitely worth the money
Terry A.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have always used this product. These bags can hold a lot of trash I've never had an issue no matter how full. They ate reasonable priced also.
Holly B.
High Point, NC
Great trash bags this is the kind I always use and I have never had any problem with leaking or tearing. Favorite band of trash bags
Courtney K.
Livonia, LA
My favorite trash bags. I've tried many different brands and these are the best. They're very strong and can hold a lot of weight.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are strong and extremely reliable trashbags! It's so awful getting cheap trashbags that break when they're hardly full
Yessi T.
Decorator Expert Level 3
What's your favorite aspect of Hefty trash bags??