Hefty Cinch Sak Lawn & Leaf Bags uploaded by Lizet C.

BY HEFTY

Lawn and Leaf Bags with Drawstring 39 Gal. Size 2 ft. 9 in. x 3 ft. 5 In. Pactiv Corporation see more...

Hefty Cinch Sak Lawn & Leaf Bags
  • "Hello, hefty for large messes and the bags are very durable and very stretchy so instead of 3 off brand bags use one hefty bag " in 12 reviews
  • "They work great for out in the yard, but they also work great for rolled up sleeping bags for storage and to take camping." in 8 reviews
  • "These are a great product for heavy duty disposal.. We use them for bagging leaves and other outdoor uses as well... We have done a ton of household renovations and these are our go to bag. " in 8 reviews
  • "We use these for so much in our house, clean up after parties, yard work, in the big trash can, and to hold recycling." in 7 reviews
  • "These trash bags are great, they are super tough can hold a ton of stuff, and they are extremely simple to tie up, I would recommend these to anyone! " in 6 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love all Hefty products, cinch sak lawn and leaf bags are wonderful for all our leaves and outdoor trash. I love these bags they are strong and durable, weather proof, and affordable. I always keep a few bags of these in our garage and we even use them during Christmas because they are big enough to hold all our boxes and trash.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These are pretty much the only brand of leaf bag that I use, because they actually work. They keep everything in the bag without breaking all over the place like other brands do. I recommend them for yard work.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Hefty is a great brand name for a reason. Lives up to its name and I never have problems with them ripping or tearing apart. Super durable bags that can be used for many other things beside trash.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my go to kitchen bag! I haven’t found a more sturdy bag to be honest with you! I know it’s for outside but I really like them for house too because you can fill them to their capacity. They aren’t that pricy either! I think they’re worth the buy
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Love hefty bags. They are truly heavy duty. You can expect the quality to be good and long lasting. Perfect for picking up trash and other things that need to be stored or moved or transported which includes a lot of things.
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I mean there is a reason hefty is such a well known brand, they make good products. I can smash down a ton of leaves in these things and they are perfect for the job. I definitely recommend these, they are great.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
These are awesome sturdy bags that hold up to pointy sticks and plant trimmings. Large capacity as well. Good value! I would repurchase again. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a great sturdy bag!
Megan G.
These are super durable and a great size! We use them for leaves in the fall, grass sometimes, and also for the huge messes I make weeding our flower gardens. Hefty always comes through with high quality bags and these are no exception to that.
Nicole M.
We use these for quarantine bags at the pet shelter when there are large piles of towels and pads from the sick animals. The bags hold a lot and don't rip open easily. That's important because none of us want to clean up poop trails.
Kristi H.
These garage bags are heavy duty and super easy to close. We don't ever have to worry about them splitting down the seams or tearing wide open. Well worth your dollars.
Alisha K.
Okahumpka , FL
Are they worth buying
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your favorite use for these?
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who else uses garbage bags for other things than garbage?
Jindara S.
Do these work better than other leaf bags?
Deidre O.