Hefty Cinch Sak Lawn & Leaf Bags uploaded by Lizet C.

BY HEFTY

Lawn and Leaf Bags with Drawstring 39 Gal. Size 2 ft. 9 in. x 3 ft. 5 In. Pactiv Corporation see more...

Hefty Cinch Sak Lawn & Leaf Bags
  • "Hello, hefty for large messes and the bags are very durable and very stretchy so instead of 3 off brand bags use one hefty bag " in 12 reviews
  • "These are a great product for heavy duty disposal.. We use them for bagging leaves and other outdoor uses as well... We have done a ton of household renovations and these are our go to bag. " in 8 reviews
  • "They work great for out in the yard, but they also work great for rolled up sleeping bags for storage and to take camping." in 8 reviews
  • "We use these for so much in our house, clean up after parties, yard work, in the big trash can, and to hold recycling." in 7 reviews
  • "These trash bags are great, they are super tough can hold a ton of stuff, and they are extremely simple to tie up, I would recommend these to anyone! " in 6 reviews
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
These are really good trash bags. I think that they are very durable and very affordable. I never really had an issue with these tearing or breaking. I use these trashbags for so many different things. I use it to put clothes in for donations. I use it for cleanup around the yard. I use it if I have parties at my house for trash. These can just be used for so many things. I highly recommend.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Great bags for yard refuse! We use these every time we clean up the yard of leaves, sticks and debris. They are super tough and hold up great. Pretty affordable as well, we usually take 6 months to a year to use of a whole box. Depending on your project though you may go through them faster, but well worth the price.
Michele D.
Winnsboro, TX
I love these. I have a virtual forest in my yard and make leaf mold for the garden. These bags work great as well as being useful for getting rid of construction debris. They're good quality and well worth the price although I don't think they're all that expensive. I usually buy the largest box available
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
Hefty lawn and leaf bags are great for cleaning up your yard. They are large and durable and good for any job. I have not had any problems with them and purchased from walmart for an affordable price, especially when they are on sale. I would recommend to anyone.
Mey S.
Elk Grove , CA
I use these bags for my recycling box. They work great. They've never torn or ripped on me while the bag was full of cans and bottles. And the drawstring makes it easy to carry the bag from one area to another. Purchased mine from target for a good price.
Fanny J.
I really like this bags for heavy duty. For example when I clean out my closet and need to be able to carry the stuff down from the third floor. I tried doing it with the glad bags and they ripped. I guess I'll keep this ones on hand for heavier stuff.
estrella n.
Henderson, NV
Hefty black trash bags are some of the best trash bags to have. They don't rip easily and you can stuff the bags. If youre outside cleaning your yard and you rake up leafs and sticks, you will discover that you can put all that i ln the trash easily.
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
These bags are strong. I guess that's why they call them Hefty Hefty Hefty in the advertisement. I have so much foot traffic that comes through to the studio. I really need to have these type of bags at the end of the night to clean up.
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love these heavy duty back, you don't have to worry about no more ripped trash bags, they can hold up to 25-35 pounds of trash wish is amazing. Also you get a lot in one box so you don't have to worry about buying them every few days
Whittney B.
These are by far my favorite trash bags! You can fit so much trash into them and not use so many of the smaller bags! Very affordable and convenient. I know they say just for leaves but they are so durable I use them with everything!
Alisha K.
Okahumpka , FL
Are they worth buying
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
What is your favorite use for these?
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
Decorator Expert
Who else uses garbage bags for other things than garbage?
Jindara S.
Do these work better than other leaf bags?
Deidre O.