Hefty Cinch Sak Lawn & Leaf Bags

by Hefty

Lawn and Leaf Bags with Drawstring 39 Gal. Size 2 ft. 9 in. x 3 ft. 5 In. Pactiv Corporation

Are these really necessary, can’t you burn your leaves?
How much can these hold?
Do these bags hold a lot?
Start your review of Hefty Cinch Sak Lawn & Leaf Bags!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Hello, hefty for large messes and the bags are very durable and very stretchy so instead of 3 off brand bags use one hefty bag ” in reviews
“These are a great product for heavy duty disposal.. We use them for bagging leaves and other outdoor uses as well... We have done a ton of household renovations and these are our go to bag. ” in reviews
“They work great for out in the yard, but they also work great for rolled up sleeping bags for storage and to take camping.” in reviews
“We use these for so much in our house, clean up after parties, yard work, in the big trash can, and to hold recycling.” in reviews
“These trash bags are great, they are super tough can hold a ton of stuff, and they are extremely simple to tie up, I would recommend these to anyone! ” in reviews
Warrior, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Hefty is a trusted brand, and hold up very well. We use these for spring yard clean-up, but always keep them on hand for other outdoor trash that always seems to accumulate. These are comparable in price to other brands, and hold up better in my opinion.
Cypress , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
We always keep these on hand for yardwork. Especially in the fall when you are going to have a lot of leaves. Or if we are doing any cutting on tree limbs. Just in case it can’t all fit in the trash can on trash day.
Port St Lucie, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
By far one of my fave outdoor trash bags to use. It is very sturdy and rip proof. I have put everything from cardboard to tree branches to broken glass in and no tears nor rips. It VERY affordable for that quality of trash bags. I highly recommend
Midwest city, OK
Hefty trash bags are always durable and hold the most trash even after stuffing it full! Hefty is a trusted brand and there is a reason I reach for them instead of a cheaper brand. I trust that they won't spring a leak! These are perfect for yard clippings too!
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Hefty is the perfect brand for garbage up to raking the lawn to putting leaves in the bag it is very very nice. The bags are big so you can store lots of things in them and they come at a very affordable price. The smell could be a little bit better but the smell doesn’t really matter when you’re in a great situation. I would definitely recommend that you guys buy these for your home or just for any Day
Shippensburg, PA
We rely on these bags all year long we have quarterly trash pick up service because we do not create much waste and these are great for all of our waste during that time. The bags are durable and the cost is good considering the quality! Hefty bags have never torn or left us down!
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have 3 very large trees in my front years and I use these bags when I gather up leafs in the fall. They are heavy duty and don't break at all even when sticks are put into the bags. The price point isn't too bad either. Will continue to use these bags.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I hate raking and disposing of all them dead leaves left in the yard. It has to get done. That's why I always use Hefty Cinch Sal Lawn & Leaf Bags with Drawstrings 39 gal. I can stuff a lot in those huge bags and that makes the cleanup faster and easier. The drawstring makes carrying the full bags super easy. I even sometimes use one in my kitchen trashcan. Very strong and durable. I totally recommend these lawn bags.
San Diego, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I really like this bags for heavy duty. For example when I clean out my closet and need to be able to carry the stuff down from the third floor. I tried doing it with the glad bags and they ripped. I guess I'll keep this ones on hand for heavier stuff.
Altoona , IA
Hefty bags are durable and holds a lot. The don't break easy and hard convenient draw strings to close the bag and so that you can hold it easier. The bag even has a little give which allows you to get the most possible into the bag .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...