Hefty Cinch Sak Lawn & Leaf Bags uploaded by Lizet C.

BY HEFTY

Lawn and Leaf Bags with Drawstring 39 Gal. Size 2 ft. 9 in. x 3 ft. 5 In. Pactiv Corporation see more...

Hefty Cinch Sak Lawn & Leaf Bags
  • "Hello, hefty for large messes and the bags are very durable and very stretchy so instead of 3 off brand bags use one hefty bag " in 12 reviews
  • "They work great for out in the yard, but they also work great for rolled up sleeping bags for storage and to take camping." in 8 reviews
  • "These are a great product for heavy duty disposal.. We use them for bagging leaves and other outdoor uses as well... We have done a ton of household renovations and these are our go to bag. " in 8 reviews
  • "We use these for so much in our house, clean up after parties, yard work, in the big trash can, and to hold recycling." in 7 reviews
  • "they can hold a ton of items and they dont rip or tear, its awesome" in 6 reviews
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love all Hefty products, cinch sak lawn and leaf bags are wonderful for all our leaves and outdoor trash. I love these bags they are strong and durable, weather proof, and affordable. I always keep a few bags of these in our garage and we even use them during Christmas because they are big enough to hold all our boxes and trash.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
I love these bags. I use them not only to dispose dead leaves and grass, but also to dispose kitchen trash and paper trash as well as dome other garbages. They are resistant, and the drawstring makes it super easy to handle, carry and tie all the trash in the bag. Highly recommended!
Kristie A.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I hate raking and disposing of all them dead leaves left in the yard. It has to get done. That's why I always use Hefty Cinch Sal Lawn & Leaf Bags with Drawstrings 39 gal. I can stuff a lot in those huge bags and that makes the cleanup faster and easier. The drawstring makes carrying the full bags super easy. I even sometimes use one in my kitchen trashcan. Very strong and durable. I totally recommend these lawn bags.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Keep these around and you are going to get a compulsion to clean and clean some more, just to see how much you can load into a bag. They are really super strong. I have not had any issues with the bags ripping or the strings falling off and I have loaded them to the brim with some heavy garbage. Plus they roll out of the box very easily, you are not left accidentally grabbing like 5 bags at a time as with the lesser garbage bags. Solid product.
Fanny J.
I really like this bags for heavy duty. For example when I clean out my closet and need to be able to carry the stuff down from the third floor. I tried doing it with the glad bags and they ripped. I guess I'll keep this ones on hand for heavier stuff.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Hefty bags are durable and holds a lot. The don't break easy and hard convenient draw strings to close the bag and so that you can hold it easier. The bag even has a little give which allows you to get the most possible into the bag .
Whittney B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
These are by far my favorite trash bags! You can fit so much trash into them and not use so many of the smaller bags! Very affordable and convenient. I know they say just for leaves but they are so durable I use them with everything!
Shyanne H.
Hooksett, NH
These trash bags work soooo good for heavy items. We use them every year to clean up our yard and do interior spring cleaning. The bag stretches really well so they rarely rip. Highly recommend to anyone needing a big cleanout
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
These bags are strong. I guess that's why they call them Hefty Hefty Hefty in the advertisement. I have so much foot traffic that comes through to the studio. I really need to have these type of bags at the end of the night to clean up.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula , OH
These are durable lawn bags that hold up great. I usually buy only the Hefty brand for lawn and kitchen use. I never have been disappointed with the products from this company. Will purchase again and recommend to all
Alisha K.
Okahumpka , FL
Are they worth buying
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
What is your favorite use for these?
Andrea M.
Chicago , IL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who else uses garbage bags for other things than garbage?
Jindara S.
Do these work better than other leaf bags?
Deidre O.