Hefty BlackOut Odor Block Clean Breeze Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags uploaded by Helen G.

BY HEFTY

Hefty BlackOut Odor Block Clean Breeze Tall Kitchen Drawstring Bags: 45 count 13 gallon Helps neutralize kitchen odors Hides the mess, hides the garbage, hides the smell Keeps garbage in the dark see more...

Mia G.
Mia G.
Hefty blackout bags are great for tough and heavy trash that tears through normal bags. It does not tear open easily and has some odor blocking properties.
The odor blocking isn't perfect, however I will continue buying these since they are extremely durable.
Angel M.
Angel M.
So far so good! We have 3 kids still in diapers and we don't have to worry about the bag being too thin to rip under the weight of the diapers. It also hides the smell better then other bags that are odor blocking.
Linda H.
Linda H.
We use these bags at our veterinary office. They are sturdy and hide odors well. We really like the fact they are blackouts because working in a veterinary hospital, we can have some pretty gross trash!
Helen G.
Helen G.
My #1 garbage bag. They are strong, scented to mask garbage odors, and they are black! No seeing the gross garbage when taking them out! Bought these because a coupon the first time and am more than willing to pay full price now. Totally worth it.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
Clarksburg, MD
I love these bags. Very durable and my trash can doesn't smell like crap. They don't rip easily.
Angie J.
Angie J.
Murrieta, CA
Love these bags! The Ofor blocking smells so nice when you change your garbage bags (I have Clean Apple). The scent doesn't last so long but it is a nice scent and the bags have never ripped or ties broken on me.