Heeltastic Intensive Heel Therapy, 2 oz uploaded by Émilie K.

BY HEELTASTIC

New! Watch Dry, Cracked Heels Disappear! With Natural Neem and Karanja Oils Easy to Use Fast Results No Mess Great Scent Discover the remarkable healing power of ancient essential oils in HeelTastic, the miracle balm that repairs rough, dry skin quickly and easily.  Created by a renowned chemist, desperate for relief from her own cracked, dry feet, HeelTastic blends a unique combination of imported Indian Neem and Karanja Oils, that have been prized for centuries for their restorative properties. HeelTastic s fragrant, easy-to-use formula is absorbed deep below the skin s surface to aid the body s natural healing process, turning even tough, cracked skin, baby-smooth and soft after only a few applications.  Its effectiveness and soothing scent, reminiscent of lemongrass and ginger, will immediately make it one of your favorite skin-care products. see more...

Kari V.
Potosi, MO
Surprisingly, this stuff is pretty awesome. My husband and I have both used it with similar results. I bought this for my husband, who has painful red, dry, rough skin on his feet year round. He is always searching for a foot cream to soothe the burning sensations and soften the thick callouses. This cream has worked pretty well so far! He uses it twice a day most days, sometimes three times if he's home and he thinks about it, and since he's started using it his skin has noticeably improved. He still has callouses, but his skin is particularly bad, to the point he has been to doctors for it. He said that, overall, his feet FEEL cooler and softer, and less burny and less itchy. He told me to keep buying it! Since we have it, I decided to give it a try on my own feet as well. The skin on my feet tends to be rough and dry in the summer, but I don't generally have thick callouses. I'd say it's pretty average. I use this once or twice a day, every night before bed and again in the morning if I'm wearing socks and shoes that day. I've noticed significant improvement in the softness of my feet, and they do definitely just feel better. The roughness is almost gone! Overall, I'd definitely say this is a solid 5 star product, and we'll continue to buy it and recommend it to friends and family!
Stewart P.
In my opinion, this is one of the best foot moisturizing products on the market. Yes, it is thick and slippery when you apply it but it works like a charm. It's a great product for those with deep heel cracks as well as those with just dry feet. I don't personally have a foot odor issue but the scent would also be pretty ideal for taking care of stanky odors after a long day of work. Just trust me on this one, get a tube and you'll thank me!
Felicia P.
Laurel
I use this after bathing and I love the cooling feeling. It is a very smooth formula that doesn't feel greasy. My mom gave this to me because for years I stood on my feet a lot at work (on concrete). I recommend this product!
Whitney W.
Tamuning
Overnight it works wonders! Smells a bit funky but the amount it works more than makes up for it. I wear flip flops year round and it really takes it's toll on my feet. I use it once a week to prevent damage as well.
Candace R.
Chino Valley, AZ
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! At only $9.99 I feel almost guilty like I'm ripping off the company because their product works so good! I apply a coat to the bottom of my feet then put a pair of socks on if I wear it to bed or saran wrap in I'm kicking my feet up on my couch during a movie or something & pretty much let my feet absorb it & let me tell you my feet are softer then a baby's bottom! I LOVE this stuff!
Julie R.
Turlock, CA
This foot balm soaks in quickly. Leaves your feet feeling soft. I apply this ever evening with socks. My feet are always nice and soft thanks to this product. The person that does my pedicures recommend it to me. She told me it is the only product that she uses on her feet.
Jessica T.
This stuff is freaking amazing!!! I use it at night with sock on after I apply it. I have been using it for almost a week now and my feet have completely transformed from dry flaky nasty things to nice soft baby feet. A++++
Jeincy P.
Woodbridge , VA
This product really work and is super inexpensive. I use this product the most in the winter to keep my feet from getting callus and since I can't usually make it to get a pedicure. Apply a coat to your feet before bed with socks and watch it work. Such a great product!
ELIZA M.
Es super..deja la piel muy suave y muy terza yo lo probe....hasi que lo recomiendo.es genial...........
Sarah  M.
Severna Park , Maryland
I have horrible cracked feet and this product works wonders. Just need to apply on a regular basis
Stephanie R.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this product work?
jami g.
Grants Pass, OR
How quickly do you see results?