BY HEELS

Syd😸 T.
I have found the best deals for shoes here. I love their selection and the quality is always outstanding. I couldn't ask for anything more from them and have always had great customer service when there are problems.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
The sizing is unbelievably inconsistent. Just unbelievable,
Among other items that didn't at all fit, I got 2 bodysuits.
One of them was so small that the shoulder straps didn't go higher than my waist. The other was so large in the body that I would have had to take it in several inches... on each side.
I sent back most of the items I bought there, all the while paying for return shipping.
I now have a store credit that I have been trying to use but keep having to send the items back so I'm in an endless cycle of returns and return shipping charges.
They offered me a discount for all of the trouble but refuse to honor the discount on sale items. So... I should buy a full priced item that I'm going to have to send back anyway, just to use my discount?
That just makes no sense at all. The discount for all of the issues I'm having with them should be honored on any item.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
They have so many cute heels and boots! Pretty much any kind you can think of. Sometimes they can be over priced but other times you can find a pretty good deal.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
They have great selection of shoes, a bit more pricey than other stores . Also their customer service sucks. O ordered a shoe online and in a week a sandal of a hundred dollars pops and there was nothing theu could do. So I took my money elsewhere
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
Heels.com is one of the sites I shop most for shoes! They carry all the cool brands I love for a reasonable price. You can find brands like Betsey Johnson, L.A.M.B., Jessica Simpson, Taylor says, and much more. I always get my shoes quick and easy.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Love this site. Has many options of what type is, sandals, heels, flats, or pumps you'd like. Many more as well. I feel like the quality of the heels you receive is pretty much worth the price. Could be a tiny bit better. But, it's good enough.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
What female don't like heels of course this is the number one brand that I go too and shop they have good quality shoes and I like how confutable they are as well..
Ana Cristina W.
Parker , CO
I bought two pairs of shoes from this online store. The experience was incident free and the delivery was fast. The deals which I used to get these shoes were great and the quality of the shoes were very good. I enjoy shopping here!
Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
I use to love shopping here as they always had sales and very quick shipping. Now days, there are very limited size options, fewer sales, and less quality products. I find myself looking but only finding gaudy shoe options. Sad day...
Keely T.
This is my absolute favorite online store! They take care of all my needs! Everything is so organized and easy to find. The customer service is magnificent!