BY HEEL TO TOE

Keep feet smooth with a Heel to Toe Pedicure Foot File. see more...

Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Bought this for my hubby as sometimes his feet get a little rough, he loves it works very well and pretty inexpensive!
Charity H.
Edmonton Alberta
I picked this foot file up one day at Sallys when they had them on sale for $1. I really didn't expect it to work, but it did!! I honestly have the worst cracked feet and it took off all the dry skin on my heels. I was able to do my feet with it twice before I needed to toss it out... I believe someone whos feet aren't as bad as mine would get a lot more use out of it... but for a dollar you cant go wrong!