Heel To Toe
Feels Like New Foot Softener [5 oz]

Heel To Toe Feels Like New Foot Softener [.5 oz.]

by Heel To Toe

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Heel To Toe Feels Like New Foot Softener [.5 oz.]!
Sophie S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product is OUTSTANDING! It works! It works! It works! And it works fast! Hands down. Try it and you will become a believer, too! And as a bonus, it has beautiful, fresh scent!
Chelsie D.
Definitely helps moisturize your feet! The product is pretty thick and works really well. I like to put socks on right after I use this.
linette O.
Cartersville , Georgia
It is very good if you use it daily in a week you see a radical change in your feet. the packaging is small and it is very good to take it with you wherever you want and the best of everything is extremely economical. I love what I recommend. i buy this
Stephanie M.
Heel To Toe Feels Like New Foot Softener [.5 oz.] uploaded by Stephanie M.
This is super thick and sticky. I wouldn't mind if it actually accomplished something. I'm better off using good old Vaseline. Waste of money and not a repurchase Heel To Toe Feels Like New Foot Softener [.5 oz.]
heather G.
I picked this up at sallys, hoping to bring some relief to my poor cracked feet. I used it after pumacing my feet. It worked almost immediately. It has a nice clean smell, doesn't feel greasy and it was a great price. I will definitely go back to purchase more.
Lindsay S.
Greenville, SC
I came back from Las Vegas and my heels started cracking for the first time in my life. I didn't know what to do and putting lotion on was a joke. The woman at Sally's recommended this and said it works and was VERY popular. I applied it morning and night and after 3 days my feet are back to normal. Amazing product.
Angela D.
Boston, MA
Heel To Toe Feels Like New Foot Softener [.5 oz.] uploaded by Angela D.
This is essentially a balm for your feet! I really enjoy it after using their foot scrub and cream for that extra spot of softness.
Meghan P.
Biloxi, MS
One time I put this on my feet and socks before I went to bed and it made my feet super soft.
Christine F.
Shelton
Greet If you have rough spots on your feet or really dry spots if you use this products jelly you will see a change in those really dry spots I also love the combination is really thick and has a balm texture. I use at night time then I put on socks & after a few usages I could feel my rough feet getting softer.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,213 reviews
This did a great job at making my rough feet nice and soft. Feels like my feet have some moisture in them now!

Looking for your answer?