Heel To Toe Feels Like New Foot Softener [.5 oz.] uploaded by Angela D.

BY HEEL TO TOE

Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Greenville, SC
I came back from Las Vegas and my heels started cracking for the first time in my life. I didn't know what to do and putting lotion on was a joke. The woman at Sally's recommended this and said it works and was VERY popular. I applied it morning and night and after 3 days my feet are back to normal. Amazing product.
heather g.
heather g.
I picked this up at sallys, hoping to bring some relief to my poor cracked feet. I used it after pumacing my feet. It worked almost immediately. It has a nice clean smell, doesn't feel greasy and it was a great price. I will definitely go back to purchase more.
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This product is OUTSTANDING! It works! It works! It works! And it works fast! Hands down. Try it and you will become a believer, too! And as a bonus, it has beautiful, fresh scent!

Angela D.
Angela D.
Boston, MA
This is essentially a balm for your feet! I really enjoy it after using their foot scrub and cream for that extra spot of softness.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Perkinston, MS
One time I put this on my feet and socks before I went to bed and it made my feet super soft.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Joshua Tree, CA
Review for: Heel To Toe Feels Like New Foot Softener [.5 oz.]
A little goes a long way, smells good, easy to apply. I immediately see a difference on my skin. I have dry skin from living in the desert so it definitely helps!