Heel To Toe Exfoliating and Polishing Foot Scrub 6oz. uploaded by Devona L.

BY HEEL TO TOE

Exfoliating and Polishing Foot Scrub 6oz. see more...

Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
This is a decent foot scrub.  I works like many other ones that I have tried.  The scrubbing granules are the right size to slough so of the dead skin off your feet.  I also like to work it up my calves to exfoliate before shaving.  The smell is pleasant.  My scrub claims to be warming, but I didn't notice it warming up at all.
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this for a friend of mine. And she loves it. It is her favorite product for her feet. I decided to give it a try because I wear heels a lot at work which tends to dry my heels out. It did work the night I applied it but it didn’t restore much moisture nor last the next day. You can find this product Heel To Toe Exfoliating and Polishing Foot Scrub 6oz. at Sally Beauty Supply for under $10! If it worked for my girlfriend I’m sure it’ll work for you.
freda k.
I found this a sally beauty, the bottle was a appealing because of the metallic appearance. I wanted to do a pedi because I didnt have the money for the spa so I took a chance with this product it was very adorable I think I paid mabe 8 dollars for it. It definitely did exfoliate an helped the dead skin peel I used a foot buffer after.