Heel To Toe
Callus Softener

Heel To Toe Callus Softener

by Heel To Toe

Heel To Toe Callus Softener what's the longest suggested time to leave on tough callus?
how to purchase
Start your review of Heel To Toe Callus Softener!
How would you rate this product?
Crum Lynne, PA
Heel To Toe Callus Softener uploaded by Enjoli R.
Amazing product works in minutes. Same type of product used when I go to a nail salon for less money. Heel to toe is very effective at getting that dead skin and calluses off of your feet. Leaves them feeling soft and smooth. Must have year around, this one bottle had lasted me 8 months.
Clarksburg, WV
I was looking for a callus remover to keep my heels smooth in between salon visits.  I tried this softener on a whim and was so glad I did.  I left it on for around one minute.  Then I rinsed it off and used my pumice stone to remove the dead skin.  My heels look soft and smooth for a couple days after I used it.
Memphis, TN
1,337 reviews
Amazing product for at home pedicures. I purchase these at my local Sally's. Easy to follow directions. Very coat effective
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Minster, OH