Heel Rescue Superior Moisturizing Foot Cream uploaded by Teresa C.

Heel Rescue Superior Moisturizing Foot Cream

Heel Rescue Superior Moisturizing Foot Cream: Thick and luxurious cracked heel treatment Formulated with the CoQ10 enzyme Pump dispenser makes the Heel Rescue Superior Moisturizing Foot Cream easy to use Non greasy foot cream with emollients and extra moisturizers Penetrates the skin to effectively moisturize and repair cracked skin and calloused feet Can be used on the knees and elbows, too Fragrance free Not tested on animals Available in a 16 oz size see more...

Jenny D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
First foot cream I ever really got on board with.  I use this every night before I go to bed and my feet are definitely not as dry and cracked as usual especially for it being the winter time!  Putting a generous amount on and then sleeping with socks really locks in the moisture.  Also I feel like even when using a generous amount it goes a long way as it took me a decent amount of time to use up a small container of this.  Definitely recommend.
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This a a very watery feeling foot lotion. I used it for a few weeks and I wasn’t impressed by it. I like the fact that it’s a large container, but it’s not a very thick lotion. I won’t be purchasing it again.
Amarachukwu Mary O.
Sacramento, CA
This product I tried over the summer and I still use now. It made my heels so smooth and soft. They aren't dry anymore . I honestly recommend everyone to try this is you have problems with your heels.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Heel Rescue Superior Moisturizing Foot Cream I am almost out of this! It's time to get back to the store so I don't run out of this important foot miracle. It September in Wisconsin and this is a very helpful daily regiment at my house. Keeps my feet so sof and appears greasy but not at all once it dials in. Love this stuff!
Rusti H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this foot cream especially for the summer when you're wearing sandals and your feet get dry. This cream keeps your feet summer ready. It's rich and creamy not oily. It softens your feet, if you have dry cracked heels it repairs your dry cracked heels, leaving nothing but soft beautiful feet.
Dara R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you apply a heavy amount of this at night and wear socks to sleep your feet will thank you in the morning.
Jill W.
Columbus, OH
This is the best foot lotion I have ever used! My feet are so soft and sandal ready!!
Nathaly R.
Weston, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love it. First foot cream and i'll never leave it. My feet are softer and knees and elbows too. No greasy At all, dry super fast