Hebrew National Quarter Pound Beef Franks

by Hebrew National

One of the Hebrew National signature items, these 1/4-lb dinner franks are made with premium cuts of 100% kosher beef, nothing artificial. Serve one as a main meal with sides or on a fresh bun for lunch or snacking.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hebrew National Quarter Pound Beef Franks!
Elizabeth B.
Austin, TX
I'm not a massive hot dog eater but when I get the craving for one I always go for Hebrew National since they can be trusted to be beef only.  The extra fat franks are my preference and I actually turned my roommate onto them- they used to be a die hard Nathan's hot dogs fan but since Nathan's doesn't seem to make an extra chunky weenie they were quickly won over and Hebrew National quarter pound franks are the only ones they eat now! They are great, the only thing I would change is that only one chain of stores here in Austin, TX seems to sell the quarter pound ones (Randall's Grocery).
Samantha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Hebrew National will always be my favorite brand of hot dogs this are the ones I would always choose over others
Megan Y.
Hebrew National has become our go to hot dog brand. Even though they are a little more pricey, it is worth the taste! Love Beef Hot Dogs!
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
These are my favorite. I like that they are all beef. They have great flavor but not too salty. These are the perfect size. Bigger than on but you don’t have to have another bun like with 2
Maria S.
Great hot dog, tasty 😋 always grew up eating Hebrew National and plan to continue the tradition.
Wildrias P.
Middletown, NY
I cannot wait for the weather to be a little bit warmer to start doing those nice BBQs. Love this hot dogs.
Tracy M.
Chatsworth, CA
These are the only hot dogs I'll buy. The seadoning and texture are perfect. I like thst they're all beef.
Joy E.
Madison, MS
Bigger is better in this case.  I trust the Hebrew National brand and their 1/4 pound hot dogs can't be beat! The fact that they're kosher is a plus as well.  It just makes you feel good about what you're feeding your family.  Even on hot dog night! They are a great size and very filling!!
Sarah J.
Pikeville, KY
Hebrew National is the best quality hot dogs on the market. Flavor is amazing and better than any other I've tried. These quarter pound franks are the best! Same great flavor of the smaller ones but over twice the meat. These are really great if you're a person who doesn't really like the bread or just wants a higher meat ratio. Unfortunately, these quarter pounds are hard to find. If you can find them, buy them! You won't regret it. Highly recommend!
Haley B.
Beaumont, TX
First thing you have to know: these are the hotdogs you should buy. The second thing you should know: my dad is a hot dog FIEND. He has never met one he didn’t like. That said, these are 100% his and my family’s favorite. Big, juicy, meaty and no mystery parts. The flavor is perfect and classic and they grill up like a dream. They’re big enough that you only need one, but not so big that a normal bun would split. Take my advice: grill the dogs, put it on a toasted bun with a tiny smear of Mayo, add ketchup and yellow mustard and a sprinkling of dill relish. Thank me later.

Looking for your answer?