Hebrew National Kosher Reduced Fat Beef Franks 11 oz

by Hebrew National

Hebrew national franks are made with premium cuts of 100% kosher beef. Hebrew national franks contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives. You won't find any fillers or by-products here! "we answer to a higher authority."

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hebrew National Kosher Reduced Fat Beef Franks 11 oz!
Sophie P.
Fox Point, WI
Hebrew National Kosher Reduced Fat Beef Franks 11 oz uploaded by Sophie P.
These hot dogs are really good. They are great grilled, but I love making them into pretzel dogs. It’s not too complicated to make the dough or you could even use premade dough and just use that to wrap them. Here’s some I made!
Gimena B.
Always a family favorite for barbecue weekends. We love it! This is our guilty pleasure.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Delicious hot dogs when those cravings hit. I don't follow a kosher diet but like that these are especially since it is such a processed meat.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
We love these. Good flavor and texture. They have a nice meat taste to them. Great boiled or on the grill. Amazing over the fire.
Jack W.
Houlton, ME
This is definitely I high quality hotdog. I enjoy them all the time, especially at a cook out or family gathering. Not to mention they are highly affordable, I always try to grab some when I go to the store. You wont regret trying them when you see them at the store.
Marie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love these hot dogs! It's so tasty and flavorful, definitely spices up a dish. Love having it as an option or dish. It's a win!
Teresa G.
richmond, VA
These are some of my favorite hot dogs! I love having these at ball games and grilling out at home
Lee Ann M.
Ladson, SC
I like beef hotdogs over pork. These are great and taste better with less stiff in them.
Renee E.
Short Hills, NJ
The only brand we eat. Perfect for bbqs with friends, hamburger and hot dog nights. We have tried other kosher brands but always come back to these for their flavor, their smoothness and smoky flavor.
Jennifer G.
Madison, MS
I will gladly pay more to not eat chicken lips and Booty holes. Gladly. Buying these kosher babies means nothing is byproduct

Looking for your answer?