BY HEBREW NATIONAL #50 in Hot Dogs

Hebrew national franks are made with premium cuts of 100% kosher beef. Hebrew national franks contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives. You won't find any fillers or by-products here! "we answer to a higher authority." see more...

Elaine D.
These are the best hot dogs you will ever have! All natural and all beef, kosher and a great taste! I grew up with these {though we buy the full fat version, much tastier} and I still get them and feed them to my family. You can use these dogs in lots of different dishes too, not just for straight up classic hot dogs. The very best!
Laura D.
Cos Cob, CT
These are very tasty hotdogs, especially when you consider they are low fat. You can taste the difference, they aren't quite as rich as regular dogs, but they make a nice substitute for regular. I also like the fact they're kosher, because that means all beef and better cuts of meat.
Hobart C.
Redwood City, CA
One of the better tasting hot dogs because they claim to use high quality cuts of meat, and they are more expensive than Oscar Meyer. The fact that its got sodium nitrite keeps me from eating much of these. Like all hot dogs, they are bit salty when you eat it bun-less.
Laura B.
Silver Spring, MD
These are the only hot dogs I'll let my father eat after his open heart surgery. SO much better for you than the store brand! Plus, great on the grill
Sasha R.
Blythe, CA
These are a really good brand for hot dogs, kinda expensive. i don't mind the taste difference because its reduced fat.
Charleen M.
Alpharetta, GA
This is one brand of hot dog I don't mind in reduced, it tastes great and juicy too?
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
This is one of the only brands that is high quality without most of the bad stuff.