BY HEBREW NATIONAL #8 in Hot Dogs

Hebrew National® 97% Fat Free Beef Franks.
No artificial flavors.
No artificial colors.
No by-products.
Made with premium cuts of 100% kosher beef.
www.hebrewnational.com.
Comments 1-866-432-6281.
ConAgra Foods®.
Food you love.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 44A. see more...

Hebrew National Beef Franks 97% Fat Free
  • "I'm not much of a hot dog fan but, I do have boys that love to chow down on these." in 3 reviews
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I love these hotdogs!!! No, they aren’t exactly like normal hotdogs, but they are really good for almost no calories!!! They are a little on the pricey side compared to others, but if you want to eat hotdogs without killing your diet, these are the way to go
Jackie P.
Land o lakes, Fl
My favorite Hotdogs used to be Nathans Hotdogs and I didn't ever want to buy any other brands. One day the stores didn't have the Nathans. My husband suggested to get these and I had never had them. Long story short - he convince me and to my suprise I loved them. Even better than the Nathans!
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
These are my go-to hot dogs. They are a bit pricier than other brands, but they have good flavor and they don't have and odd texture like many lower fat options have. You wouldn't know they were the healthier choice if you hadn't read the label.
Bianca L.
Malden, MA
I'm not too big on hotdogs but when I do purchase them from my local supermarket, I go for Hebrew Nationals. The savory flavor is instantly satisfying after being tossed on the grill. Like a good savory hot dog? Go for Hebrew National!
Zsacari H.
These are good, especially since they are kosher. The only complaint that I have is that they need to be cooked longer than suggested, because they tend to be a bit chewy. But once cooked well enough, these are the best.
Sohayra M.
La Puente
I'm not much of a hot dog fan but, I do have boys that love to chow down on these. The fun thing about these is that you can dress them up any way you like. My boys love the diced tomatoes, onions, peppers, pickles, jalapeños on top. They also enjoy that nice crunch you get when you bite into them. :)
Jessica A.
Whittier, CA
Love that these are only 1 WW point. I found buns that were 3 points so a 4 point meal is quite the find! They still have the full beef flavor that the full fat ones do so it's worth getting these even if you aren't watching your fat/calorie intake. You won't feel like these are jipping you of a good hot dog. Hebrew National does it well!
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
The words "hotdog" and "low fat" are rarely synonymous, and when they are, they are never followed by "delicious"...except in this case. With these hot dogs you don't have to sacrifice your diet for a backyard party essential.
Simone D.
Reseda, CA
These franks taste amazing. They aren't like your normal hot dogs. We aren't big on other brand hot dogs but every once in awhile if we get a hankering for one, we go for Hebrew National.
Liz D.
Hands down the best hot dogs around. Whole family loves them.... They're so good, they don't even require condiments!!
I usually grab mine at staters. Great taste. Worth the extra few dollars. Absolutely recommend!!