Hebrew National Beef Franks 97% Fat Free

Hebrew National® 97% Fat Free Beef Franks.
No artificial flavors.
No artificial colors.
No by-products.
Made with premium cuts of 100% kosher beef.
www.hebrewnational.com.
Comments 1-866-432-6281.
ConAgra Foods®.
Food you love.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 44A.

These hot dogs are delicious. They taste much better then the other cheap hot dogs that you find at the grocery store these are made with real meat and kosher so they have better quality. Great for barbecues and cookouts
Start your review of Hebrew National Beef Franks 97% Fat Free!
Product Highlights
I'm not much of a hot dog fan but, I do have boys that love to chow down on these.in reviews
Jen A.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best lower fat type hot dog out there in my opinion. They are tasty and delicious. I prefer these if eating hotdogs.
Clara C.
Davie, FL
Hebrew National Beef Franks 97% Fat Free uploaded by Clara C.
Purchased at: Publix
It is one of the best sausages I have ever tried. We make it baked and they are cooked in their own fat, they have an addictive and unique flavor. Hebrew National is the best brand to accompany breakfast. They are my husband's favorites. I recommend this.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Pretty good but not the best. I’m not much of a hotdog lover but they are much healthier than than other brands. Nice flavor for a almost fat free version. I probably will not repurchase but I would recommend.
Andrea D.
Clarksville, TN
There is nothing better in my opinion than a Hebrew national hotdog. I personally prefer the fat free and find it to be just as flavorful. So all the flavor and less calories, yes please!
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Purchased at: Kroger
These hotdogs are the only ones we buy. My husband is in a heart healthy diet and these for it perfectly. During the colder months we cook in the air fryer and it gives them a nice snap when you bite into them. Not only lower in fat but all beef as well!
June M.
I love that these are an all beef hotdog and that they come in a reduced fat variety. A go to when I’m trying to lose weight. They are skinnier than a typical hot dog, but still good lol! I will continue to buy,
Roxanni D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Once these were discovered my buds wanted to taste no other hotdog. It makes me feel less bad that they are supposed to be 97% far free. They are yummy and cook evenly. One of the best dogs for sure.
Alli M.
Clover, SC
I love these hotdogs. They still have a lot of beef flavor without the fat. They are also only 1 point on WW.
Amanda N.
Allentown, PA
We are limited in products in stores but these are always in stock. I would understand because of the price a pack... yikes.... I get these on sales at time , but they aren’t too bad. They can be very salty but we tend to only have the lower sodium’s here which isn’t bad.
Lyndsay D.
These beef hot dogs are delicious. Hot dogs usually trigger my migraines, but these and Nathan’s do not bother me. On the expensive side, but well worth the few extra bucks.