Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by Nicole W.Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by darkskin e.Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by Jay T.

BY HEBREW NATIONAL #2 in Hot Dogs

Hebrew national franks are made with premium cuts of 100% kosher beef. Hebrew national franks contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives. You won't find any fillers or by-products here! "we answer to a higher authority." see more...

• I saw a fb post using this product and some skewers. look...1 Answers
  • Can I find these at any local grocery chain? 11 Answers
Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz
  • "I don't normally eat hot dogs, but if I do this is definitely the ONLY brand I prefer as it doesn't have all the crap normal hot dogs have in them. " in 66 reviews
  • "They taste great, they're juicy and you don't have to feel bad because Hebrew National is made with premium cuts kosher beef and they contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives." in 7 reviews
  • "This wasn't my favorite hot dog a little to greasy for me.." in 4 reviews
  • "You can definitely taste the sausage in them and the texture is a little more gritty than out other hot dog brand." in 4 reviews
  • "Hebrew National is one of the best hot dog brands there is, it is hard to get my fiancé to eat hot dogs but he will eat these." in 4 reviews
Cheyenne H.
Albuquerque, NM
Hebrew National hotdogs are the ONLY brand of hotdog I will eat. Not only is the taste superior, but they contain better quality ingredients than other brands. They take pride in their product, and it shows.
Marilyn P.
Iselin, NJ
A great quality and very tasty hotdog. I feel better eating Hebrew National as I feel that the quality is superior to lower priced alternatives. These are a staple in my home in the summer.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
I never liked eating hot dogs. They always upset my stomach. That was, until I tried Hebrew National. They truly are different. They are the only brand I buy. My husband LOVES them.
Jon A.
Lodi, CA
Excellent for a bigger brand. They don't use pink slime or fillers like most other brands. This results in a great flavor that could only be bested by a local butcher's hotdogs.
Jen F.
Dallas, TX
We love this brand of hot dogs. Eben the fat free ones taste great - not like many fat free foods that taste weird or odd. Only question is why don't they make a turkey version?
Cheri W.
Mattawan, MI
These are the best hot dogs I've had. I feel I am eating some healthy meat instead of meat byproducts of most traditional hot dogs. They may cost more, but are worth it.
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
Love these dogs. Tasty isn't even the word for it. There is a special taste to these. Boiled or browned.... anyway is good. Just wish the price would come down some. I would buy them more often.
Shannon P.
Forked River, NJ
This wasn't my favorite hot dog a little to greasy for me.. I prefer ball park hotdogs better.. The price on the Hebrew national was a little more expensive as well
Grace S.
Portland , OR
These are my go to when I don't pick up freshly made dogs from our local deli. The price is OK, about average and they are rather tasty. An overall decent dog.
Abby N.
One of the best hot dogs. They are quick and easy to make. I especially like that they are all beef and kosher. No other brands compare to to hewbrew national
Leia C.
Can I find these at any local grocery chain?
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
I saw a fb post using this product and some skewers. looked like a summertime fun. what else.would be good to add to the skewers with this item?