Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by Nicole W.Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by darkskin e.Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by Jay T.

BY HEBREW NATIONAL #1 in Hot Dogs

Hebrew national franks are made with premium cuts of 100% kosher beef. Hebrew national franks contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives. You won't find any fillers or by-products here! "we answer to a higher authority." see more...

• I saw a fb post using this product and some skewers. look...1 Answers
  • Can I find these at any local grocery chain? 11 Answers
Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz
  • "I don't normally eat hot dogs, but if I do this is definitely the ONLY brand I prefer as it doesn't have all the crap normal hot dogs have in them. " in 66 reviews
  • "They taste great, they're juicy and you don't have to feel bad because Hebrew National is made with premium cuts kosher beef and they contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives." in 7 reviews
  • "This wasn't my favorite hot dog a little to greasy for me.." in 4 reviews
  • "You can definitely taste the sausage in them and the texture is a little more gritty than out other hot dog brand." in 4 reviews
  • "Hebrew National is one of the best hot dog brands there is, it is hard to get my fiancé to eat hot dogs but he will eat these." in 4 reviews
Nicole K.
Swanton, OH
I had never had these until a couple weeks ago. I've craved them since! Even though they are a tad pricier then other hot dogs, I am now switching. I love the flavor so much better!
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
These are the best for hot dogs and bbqs. They taste so good, and really make a hot dog a hot dog. The flavor they have is yummy, there juicy, and just yummy. Only hot dog I buy
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
This is the only brand I trust when it comes to hot dogs! They are delicious, and not made from five different animals. We have them at least once a week in my house, and they are so simple to cook!
Mandy W.
I am not a big fan of hot dogs, BUT I love this brand a lot. If only they made venison hot dogs, I would totally buy it allllll the time! But this brand of hot dogs seem much better taste wise and just, overall really good!
Ashley E.
W Valley City, UT
I will not buy any other hotdogs! Not only is the flavor of these so much better, but I love being able to eat a "junk" food, but not be eating complete and total crap!
Kerri G.
I don't often eat hotdogs, but when I do, this is one of my top three choices. The flavor is good and the texture isn't off putting (like many other hotdogs can be.)
Amanda P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I prefer these over any other franks. The taste is always good, and they are even better on the grill! I don't eat them much, but they are a total treat when I do. :)
Denise P.
Gilbert, AZ
I like hot dogs but my family does not, when I bought these for the first time(on sale I could not resist) I made them up and my family actually ate them and enjoyed them. While they are still not a preferred dinner they will eat them when I make them.
Sierra S.
When you have a craving fort a good hot dog, these are the best. Hot dogs aren't considered healthy food, but these are a healtheir option. Great for grilling out!
Jenna L.
The only hot dogs I will eat - hands down so flavorful & kosher-style, so you know they're from good cuts too! Best for grilling, especially for a family dinner or a backyard bash!
Leia C.
Can I find these at any local grocery chain?
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
I saw a fb post using this product and some skewers. looked like a summertime fun. what else.would be good to add to the skewers with this item?