Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by Nicole W.Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by darkskin e.Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by Jay T.

BY HEBREW NATIONAL #2 in Hot Dogs

Hebrew national franks are made with premium cuts of 100% kosher beef. Hebrew national franks contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives. You won't find any fillers or by-products here! "we answer to a higher authority." see more...

• I saw a fb post using this product and some skewers. look...1 Answers
  • Can I find these at any local grocery chain? 11 Answers
Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz
  • "I don't normally eat hot dogs, but if I do this is definitely the ONLY brand I prefer as it doesn't have all the crap normal hot dogs have in them. " in 66 reviews
  • "They taste great, they're juicy and you don't have to feel bad because Hebrew National is made with premium cuts kosher beef and they contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives." in 7 reviews
  • "This wasn't my favorite hot dog a little to greasy for me.." in 4 reviews
  • "You can definitely taste the sausage in them and the texture is a little more gritty than out other hot dog brand." in 4 reviews
  • "Hebrew National is one of the best hot dog brands there is, it is hard to get my fiancé to eat hot dogs but he will eat these." in 4 reviews
Jessica C.
Sunnyvale , CA
These are my absolute favorite go-to hot dogs. They are the best tasting hot dogs and have a wonderful texture (many hot dogs just feel like mush in the middle, where these actually feel like you're biting meat!).
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
Hebrew National is the only brand of hot dog we buy-in our home. My boys love hot dogs and I feel less guilty giving them Hebrew National. This hot dog does not contain the "yucky" ingredients other brands have.
Brenda C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These hot dogs are really good and they are the only brand that I buy. They have really good flavor and are juicy. They definitely meet my expectations! I would recommend to others.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
Hebrew Nation really does know hotdogs.. these are the best hotdogs I have ever eaten and more enjoyable over any other. If this is what Kosher tastes like I've been missing out these past 20 something years.
Sarah W.
Noblesville, IN
These are my favorite hot dogs. All beef (no mystery meat!) and the taste is amazing. The price is a little steep, but I'd rather pay a little more to know what I'm eating! (As opposed to other hot dog brands)
Janina C.
This is truly the only hot-dogs we have in my house. My boyfriend won't eat any other kind. I think they're delicious! We get the ones that are fat free but any of them are great! We typically pan-fry them :)
Brigitte R.
Hollywood, Fl
These are def the hotdogs to use now for summer when your having a bar-b-que ... Absolutely love them , the others don't taste as great as this one . Number one choice to buy !
Lisa C.
Saint Helens, OR
These are one of the two brands of hotdogs I purchase. This brand is a kosher meat and completely corn free. Most other hotdogs have corn syrup or other corn products in it so n it is great for people who may have corn allergies.
cheri s.
Endicott, NY
These hot dogs taste great, but I cannot eat them because they have to much sodium nitrate in them. (I can only eat Glaziers of Snappy Grillers) my kids however love them and I feel more confident in feeding them Hebrew National compared to other brands out there.
Cathie E.
Cypress, CA
One of the best products out on the market today for hot dogs. They are a bit on the pricey side however you can not beat the quality. Knowing that you are eating a good quality product should out weigh the cost.
Leia C.
Can I find these at any local grocery chain?
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
I saw a fb post using this product and some skewers. looked like a summertime fun. what else.would be good to add to the skewers with this item?