Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by Nicole W.Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by darkskin e.Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by Jay T.

BY HEBREW NATIONAL #2 in Hot Dogs

Hebrew national franks are made with premium cuts of 100% kosher beef. Hebrew national franks contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives. You won't find any fillers or by-products here! "we answer to a higher authority." see more...

• I saw a fb post using this product and some skewers. look...1 Answers
  • Can I find these at any local grocery chain? 11 Answers
Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz
  • "I don't normally eat hot dogs, but if I do this is definitely the ONLY brand I prefer as it doesn't have all the crap normal hot dogs have in them. " in 66 reviews
  • "They taste great, they're juicy and you don't have to feel bad because Hebrew National is made with premium cuts kosher beef and they contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives." in 7 reviews
  • "This wasn't my favorite hot dog a little to greasy for me.." in 4 reviews
  • "You can definitely taste the sausage in them and the texture is a little more gritty than out other hot dog brand." in 4 reviews
  • "Hebrew National is one of the best hot dog brands there is, it is hard to get my fiancé to eat hot dogs but he will eat these." in 4 reviews
Brandy G.
These are great hot dogs. I grew up eating these because my grandparents kept kosher, but I just eat them because they are all beef and are better quality than other hot dogs. They are super delicious as well! Good quality hot dogs.
Shelby P.
The only hot dogs I can eat. They are quick and easy to make for a get together any time of the year. They have a great flavor and remind you of your childhood. A decent price to buy. Definitely recommend this product to others.
Tachi H.
The only brand of hotdogs my family purchases. The flavor is phenomenal, there is a significant taste deference between Hebrew National hotdogs and other brands, like Oscar Meyer. Hebrew National hotdogs have great texture and taste like you are eating actual meat.
sarah L.
Burlington , VT
I'm not a big hot dog person but when I do have one it's gotta be nothing but Hebrew National beef franks. They have such a unique taste and a slight snap to the skin. If your having a backyard bash don't forget your Hebrew nationals!
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
The only hot dogs that we serve at all of our backyard/cookouts. I think that these are the best, and that they really have a good flavor. They are very affordable, and we only eat them during "holidays" that we have cookouts for. These are great paired with Heinz Ketchup/mustard/relish.
Sara K.
I'm not Jewish or Kosher, but I usually grab these simply because they are 100% beef and aren't full of chemicals and nitrates. The kids enjoy them just as much as any other brand, and I feel better feeding them these hot dogs as opposed to other brands.
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
We buy these only when they are on sale. You can definitely taste the sausage in them and the texture is a little more gritty than out other hot dog brand. We enjoy them from time to time though because it reminds us of hotdogs you get at the ball games.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
These beef Franks are frankly the best out there. They have a great taste and the way they grill is unreal! They are perfect for the summer. They are Kosher so that's great. I just love these! They're so good
Jenn O.
These are the only hot dogs I will ever eat. Of course as a kid I'd eat any hot dog but during my teenager years I thought they all were disgusting until we found these. They have good flavor and are a lot heartier than any other hot dog brand.
Catalina F.
Rescue , CA
Oh yes, these are some great hot dogs. They taste great, they're juicy and you don't have to feel bad because Hebrew National is made with premium cuts kosher beef and they contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives. Win-win!
Leia C.
Can I find these at any local grocery chain?
Clarisse T.
Tracy, CA
I saw a fb post using this product and some skewers. looked like a summertime fun. what else.would be good to add to the skewers with this item?