Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz

Hebrew national franks are made with premium cuts of 100% kosher beef. Hebrew national franks contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives. You won't find any fillers or by-products here! "we answer to a higher authority."

How do these compare to Nathan’s hot dogs?
What your favorite brand on hot dog sausage. BBQ season is coming🤘🏼 [user:wilspascal]
I saw a fb post using this product and some skewers. looked like a summertime fun. what else.would be good to add to the skewers with this item?
Start your review of Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't normally eat hot dogs, but if I do this is definitely the ONLY brand I prefer as it doesn't have all the crap normal hot dogs have in them. in reviews
They taste great, they're juicy and you don't have to feel bad because Hebrew National is made with premium cuts kosher beef and they contain no artificial flavors or colors and no preservatives.in reviews
This wasn't my favorite hot dog a little to greasy for me..in reviews
You can definitely taste the sausage in them and the texture is a little more gritty than out other hot dog brand.in reviews
Hebrew National is one of the best hot dog brands there is, it is hard to get my fiancé to eat hot dogs but he will eat these.in reviews
Savannah W.
Agoura Hills, CA
Hebrew national is the only brand my family and I have eaten since I can remember. They are the best hot dogs and have great taste !
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Purchased at: Target
These are great tasting hotdogs. I like that they are all beef. They have a nice firmness to them and aren’t soggy or mushy. They taste great broiled or on the campfire. I like that they have nothing unhealthy added to them so I can feel good about feeding these to my kids as well. Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz
Seth H.
Lake Wales, FL
These are the best all-beef hot dogs on the market. They are great grilled and have a wonderful taste.
Scott S.
Seattle, WA
Love these hot dogs! Sometimes when someone reminds me of the 4th of July....it makes me want a hot dog real bad. These do the job!
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
My favorite brand of hotdogs. Best taste and flavor. I love mine almost burned but still juicy. Nothing like a bbq and hotdogs
Andy G.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These are the best hot dogs money can buy. Ballpark and other cheap brands DON'T compare. They freeze well too!
Holly L.
Lewisville, TX
The Best hot dogs around!! I like that I know what is Actually in my hot dog. Get some yummy buns, add all your yummy condiments and a side of chips!
Willow R.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
Hebrew National is 100% beef franks and the ONLY BRAND I eat. They are delicious, juicy and you can feel good about eating them and feeding to your family. I buy these original beef franks, but they have others they offer that are just as delicious. They are all beef, NO Pork, just 100% beef. They cook very well and evenly. I highly recommend everyone try Hebrew National Beef Franks. They offer a low fat beef frank (97%) and an all-natural beef frank free of nitrates/nitrites (uncured beef) to accommodate most people’s preferences and/or dietary restrictions. Nothing artificial added, just plain delicious!
Jennifer G.
1,670 reviews
These are the BEST hotdogs. They grill up great and are very hearty compared to other cheaper hotdogs. Doesn’t have that stereotypical spongey feeling that I find to be the determining factor of whether it’s quality or not. We always have at least one pack of these in the fridge for easy dinner especially during summer!
Sophie P.
Fox Point, WI
Hebrew National Beef Franks 12 oz uploaded by Sophie P.
Purchased at: Costco
These are the best hot dogs. We keep kosher, but my friends who don’t still prefer these because of the cleaner ingredients. I used these to make pretzel hot dogs and they worked amazingly! They’re also amazing just grilled.