BY HEBREW NATIONAL #4 in Hot Dogs

Hebrew National® Jumbo Beef Franks.
Made with Premium Cuts of 100% Kosher Beef.
No Artificial Flavors. No Artificial Colors. No Fillers. No By-Products.
ConAgra Foods®. Food you Love.
www.hebrewnational.com.
Comments 1-866-432-6281.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. EST. 44-A. see more...

Stephanie C.
Omg where have theses been all my life! See I'm a southern belle and in the south of the red hot dogs but one day life was givin at a local bj's ! I got hungry from all the food shopping and stop at there snack shop and had one of these Frank's ! They are so full of flavor, and the are not greesy and filled with that water staining red dye ! There are so good eat them boiled or grilled ...you could it it plain and still be satisfied ... And they come bun length too, cause who wants to eat a hot dog that more bread than dog ! So if you want a great tasting frank I recommend these
Karla H.
HOUSTON, TX
These are the BEST hotdogs EVER!!!!! We try not to eat a lot of processed food so I stopped buying the little cheap turkey dogs I used to (we don't eat pork) so I read an article about the best hotdogs to eat and Hebrew Nationals were on the list. My hubby had them before and said he loved them. We're from Chicago and these are the closest we can find like a chicago-style hotdog here in Texas. They taste great boiled or on the BBQ grill. Love them!!!
Megan G.
Clovis, NM
Delicious and something I feel safe feeding my family and friends! I love that it is all need, with no nasty fillers. Definitely a go to for a barbecue because it is always a hit, is very affordable, and you can even buy bulk for larger parties. Definitely recommend this to others!
Gretchen B.
Covington, LA
The ONLY. Hot dogs we will purchase. Not sure if it's marketing or a ploy, but I am sold on eating the"better" parts of the cow hot dog. The taste difference is immense compared to a regular cheaper hot dog. The price is reflective in the quality. Hebrew is more expensive by far.
Amy M.
Salty Dogs!! Least favorite brand for hot dogs. They cook up a funny color and taste incredibly salty. Our cookout ended with an entire tray of cooked hot dogs no one wanted. Need a healthier option? Try Applegate or Alfresco. . We love them!
Andrea G.
These are my favorite commercial hot dogs if there is no option for local. They're delicious and the price is reasonable. I love to take these along on a camping trip. What's camping without hot dogs?!
Cassandra C.
Shelbyville, KY
I am not a fan. They are not eh worst I have ever had but for sure not the best. The texture and consistency seemed off to me. Maybe I got a bad package or something. They also smell pretty strong. You know that old hotdog water smell. Yuck
Bonita V.
Tallahassee, FL
This is our household's absolute, hands-down favorite. It's worth paying a few extra dollars for just based on taste alone, let alone health. I usually pick these up at Publix, but I have been known to grab more than a few when they're on sale buy one get one free.
Cyndi R.
Garfield Hts, OH
All beef! The way to go! No fillers meaning no extra parts, which doesn't leave you guessing. Yuck! And they fill the bun so you're not left with that meatless last bite of ketchup and bread.
Lita S.
Palmyra, PA
These are the best tasting hot dogs. Made from the best ingredients. Can be made on your stove top as well on the grill. They are a little expensive for hot dogs but they do go on sale from time to time.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these hot dogs good?
Megan D.
San Antonio, TX
Are these similair to nathans hotdogs?