BY HEB

arleth B.
edinburg tx
This corn chips are delicious you can convinate with food for example beans chesse jalapeño and this convination are delicius is One of my favorite
Annika J.
Austin, TX
These are my favorite chips to use for frito chili pie! They are perfect for scooping! Also have tried the chili flavored ones and I’m obsessed.
lila J.
These taste just like corn chips, but are not fritos. Fritos have a better texture and taste. These are still good for going the cheaper route.
Angela P.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Great chips! They hold up well to scooping and taste delicious. A must for your 7 layer dip and chili! Another wonderful product from HEB.
Devynne V.
Corp Christi, TX
Better than Fritos in my opinion! I definitely prefer all H-E-B products versus store brand. The quality of H-E-B products is just amazing!
Michele R.
San Antonio, TX
Good corn ships. Have used with different dips. Crunchy. Great by itself or with dips. Have used it with hot and cold dips. Will buy again.
Gary S.
I prefer this brand of chips over fritos. These have a better flavor and not as salty than fritos. Great for all types of dips and chili.
Maddie A.
Cleburne, TX
I love these. My favorite are the lightly salted ones, not a lot of salt and works well. I love pairing them with salsa, soup, and dip
Kelly A.
Banquete
The chips are good. Would not be able to tell the difference between frito lay Fritos or the Big Dipper...aside from size . Affordable!
Kaitlyn B.
Stephenville, TX
They taste like Fritos and are cheaper. HEB has coupons where you can usually get a bean dip or some type of dip with the chips.